GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tassimo storage device

+3
tim1_2
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

61Tassimo storage device - Page 5 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Tue May 28, 2013 10:35 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Can you make a cappucino with Keurig?

Can you with a Tassimo?

BAM!
Heh. Yes you can.

https://www.tassimo.ca/en/beverages/nabob/cappuccino/

BAM?

We have what is likely a $3,000+ machine at work and it makes cappuccinos among other stuff. I doubt that Tassimo can make a better one than this machine and, frankly, it's not close to the real thing. That was my point. Thanks for missing it.

How does the Keurig cappuccino compare with that $3000 machine?

Keurig says to leave the foofy coffees to the barristas at you local Java Joint.

All that aside, I once had a really, really good cup of coffee at the Tea Room (yeah, go figure) on Palladium Drive, just up the street from SBP. This was many years ago, so I have no idea if it's still good. The coffee was so good that I called the waitress over to ask where they got their coffee (I *never* do that). She looked a little embarrassed as she explained that they have this machine (Italian, she thought) which serves one cup at a time and uses a coffee syrup. Best cup of coffee I ever had and it came from syrup. Is that what Tassimo uses in those little T-discs? They don't look big enough to hold enough grinds to make a 10-oz cup.

62Tassimo storage device - Page 5 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Tue May 28, 2013 10:54 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I think only the hot chocolate has syrup. The rest have grinds. The "fancy" ones use a shelf-stable, liquid milk creamer t-disc to generate the froth etc...

63Tassimo storage device - Page 5 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Tue May 28, 2013 11:13 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Before people go knocking the shelf stable liquid milk keep in mind that shelf stable milk is the norm in europe and they find it odd that we have to store our unopened milk in the fridge.

64Tassimo storage device - Page 5 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Tue May 28, 2013 11:20 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Before people go knocking the shelf stable liquid milk keep in mind that shelf stable milk is the norm in europe and they find it odd that we have to store our unopened milk in the fridge.

Precisely.

65Tassimo storage device - Page 5 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Tue May 28, 2013 11:30 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Before people go knocking the shelf stable liquid milk keep in mind that shelf stable milk is the norm in europe and they find it odd that we have to store our unopened milk in the fridge.

Precisely.
I like to leave mine in the window sill so it gets sun... vitamin D enriched milk. Huzzah!

Sarcasm

66Tassimo storage device - Page 5 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Tue May 28, 2013 1:10 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What the hell has happened here? You fools discussing fancy coffee.....for shame.

67Tassimo storage device - Page 5 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Tue May 28, 2013 2:00 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Air quality advisory:

Smug warning.

- Unknown Author

68Tassimo storage device - Page 5 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Tue May 28, 2013 2:13 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Air quality advisory:

Smug warning.
With a chance of snobbery showers...

69Tassimo storage device - Page 5 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Tue May 28, 2013 3:59 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Air quality advisory:

Smug warning.
With a chance of snobbery showers...

Laugh1 Laughing3

70Tassimo storage device - Page 5 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:I think only the hot chocolate has syrup. The rest have grinds. The "foofy" ones use a shelf-stable, liquid milk creamer t-disc to generate the froth etc...

tim1_2 wrote:What the hell has happened here? You fools discussing foofy coffee.....for shame.

Fixed your posts. And I've trade marked foofyTM.

71Tassimo storage device - Page 5 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:00 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The wife likes the Tassimo "cappuccinos" and we all know happy wife means happy life so Tassimo wins in my house. :D

Time to go to Dollarama and cheap out on a storage device. Thanks for all the suggestions.

- Unknown Author

72Tassimo storage device - Page 5 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:28 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Wow.

73Tassimo storage device - Page 5 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:29 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:I think only the hot chocolate has syrup. The rest have grinds. The "foofy" ones use a shelf-stable, liquid milk creamer t-disc to generate the froth etc...

tim1_2 wrote:What the hell has happened here? You fools discussing foofy coffee.....for shame.

Fixed your posts. And I've trade marked foofyTM.
So you can fix ours but we can't fix yours?

74Tassimo storage device - Page 5 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:33 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Did a bunch of stuff get deleted here?

75Tassimo storage device - Page 5 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:34 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:Did a bunch of stuff get deleted here?
Yep.

76Tassimo storage device - Page 5 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:17 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Did a bunch of stuff get deleted here?
Yep.

Whuh?!?!?!?

77Tassimo storage device - Page 5 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:21 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Terrorists.

78Tassimo storage device - Page 5 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:41 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Terrorists.

They hate freedom and our way of life so it's plausible.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum