GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tassimo storage device

+3
tim1_2
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

76Tassimo storage device - Page 6 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:17 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Did a bunch of stuff get deleted here?
Yep.

Whuh?!?!?!?

77Tassimo storage device - Page 6 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:21 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Terrorists.

78Tassimo storage device - Page 6 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:41 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Terrorists.

They hate freedom and our way of life so it's plausible.

79Tassimo storage device - Page 6 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:52 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Good deal for Father's Day: By a $40 pack of T-discs from Timmy's and get a Tassimo Brewer free. Starts June 12.
Tassimo storage device - Page 6 Tassimo_Sale_2013_banner

I might just get one for my dad and another one for my office cube.

Use this link to search for a participating store near you:
Use this to locate a participating store near you:
http://www.timhortons.com/ca/locator/index.html

Last edited by wprager on Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

80Tassimo storage device - Page 6 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:05 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I was just looking at Amazon.ca to see what the brewer goes for. From the picture it's impossible to tell, other than it's a Bosch and it's black. From the picture, it looks most like the T46, which is $69 (down from $219); it could also be a T45 (Amazon.ca lists one available for $89).

So $40 variety pack and you get an $80 brewer free. That's a pretty good deal.

81Tassimo storage device - Page 6 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:42 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That looks like the one I got and paid $60 on sale (regular $80). Now I wish I had waited. I might get one for work.

- Unknown Author

82Tassimo storage device - Page 6 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:31 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:That looks like the one I got and paid $60 on sale (regular $80). Now I wish I had waited. I might get one for work.

Might be a bit of a lineup -- 2PM this Wednesday.

83Tassimo storage device - Page 6 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah it's kind of a crappy time since I will have to book time off to go wait in line LOL

- Unknown Author

84Tassimo storage device - Page 6 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Yeah it's kind of a crappy time since I will have to book time off to go wait in line LOL

Well, that was a waste of time. I got there at 10 minutes to 2 and they were all gone. The sale was supposed to start at 2PM and by the time I got there all 43 units they had at the March Rd. store were gone. Saw a few people walking out with the boxes as I was parking. I'd understand if I got there and there was a huge lineup and all of them were given out to the people ahead of me in line, but when I get there with 10 minute to go before the expected start time, and sure there was a lineup, but way fewer than 43 people -- not impressed. I don't know when they started, but I assume some people lined up early. And I wonder how many people completely unaware of the same saw others taking these and just bought on a whim?

I'm going to write a letter. Not a happy camper -- and because of this I probably won't ever get a Tassimo.

85Tassimo storage device - Page 6 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:54 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I bought 3. 2 are going on Kijiji, coffee not included. StickmanDancing

86Tassimo storage device - Page 6 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:21 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, sure.

87Tassimo storage device - Page 6 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:33 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Yeah, sure.
You're right. I might include some coffee.

88Tassimo storage device - Page 6 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:00 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Include one trial pod.

We happened to be in Carleton Place around 2pm and my wife really wanted to stop in at their Tim Hortons to land a Tassimo. I put my foot down and told her we really don't need an inferior coffee machine, since we already have the vastly superior Keurig.

89Tassimo storage device - Page 6 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:55 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Include one trial pod.  

We happened to be in Carleton Place around 2pm and my wife really wanted to stop in at their Tim Hortons to land a Tassimo. I put my foot down and told her we really don't need an inferior coffee machine, since we already have the vastly superior Keurig.
Laughing3

- Unknown Author

90Tassimo storage device - Page 6 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:37 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

How's your Dollarama storage working out?

91Tassimo storage device - Page 6 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:02 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's great.

- Unknown Author

92Tassimo storage device - Page 6 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:22 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, in that case, happy father's day.

And happy father's day to all you mofos out there.

93Tassimo storage device - Page 6 Empty Re: Tassimo storage device Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:23 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

T'was a glorious Father's Day of sitting on the couch, watching "professional" golfers get brought to tears at the US Open.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum