GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Sens @ Pens :: Game 1, Round 2 :: 7:30 PM ET :: Tue. May. 14th, 2013

+11
Oglethorpe
Number Twenty Nine
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
Ev
SensHulk
Hoags
wprager
tim1_2
shabbs
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 14]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:100% Vokoun IMO. Fleury sucks.

How can it NOT be Vokoun? He's earned it, Fleury has coughed it up, simple as that.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Tuesday - Friday - Sunday confirmed:

Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch

Tuesday and Friday are confirmed between Sens and Pens plus Sunday at home - no matter what happens tonite. #Sens #Pens

So if the Leafs lose tonight, we could have a Saturday night WITHOUT the lone Canadian team represented...that's...reprehensible.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:

Tuesday and Friday are confirmed between Sens and Pens plus Sunday at home - no matter what happens tonite. #Sens #Pens

So if the Leafs lose tonight, we could have a Saturday night WITHOUT the lone Canadian team represented...that's...reprehensible.
Seems that way. Mindboggling. If the Leafs lose tonight, the Sens/Pens series should be Tue/Thu/Sat/Mon etc...

Stoopid CBC and Leafs.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:

Americans prefer their sports on a Sunday afternoon. That trumps a long-standing tradition of Saturday night hockey in Canada, the home of hockey, 10 times out of 10.

U,S and A!, U,S and A!, U,S and A!, U,S and A!, U,S and A!!!!

Cue the Lee Greenwood.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I thought they wanted to wrap up the playoffs asap instead of pulling this Dung. Thanks NHL dumbfucks.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Stupid CBC.
Stupid NBC (cancelling "Go On" Dammit! BIHNBC).
Stupid TSN
Stupid Penguins anthem singer whoever he-or-she may be.
Stupid Pirates for having a long homestand right now that probably had something to do with this.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tuesday - Friday - Sunday - Wednesday - Friday - Sunday - Tuesday

First round we have back-to-back twice; this round we have 3 days off, twice.

Weird or what?

Anyhow ...

GAME DAY! GAMER DAY! GAME DAY!!!!!!

And now it's time for a little pre-game nap.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well...buckle up. It's going to be a dandy.

The Pens are the team I most DIDN'T want to face, but now they've looked very human, and Matrix makes anything possible. We've gotta pound Crysby/Malkin/Neal/Kunitz, etc, and establish ourselves early on...also, keep your heads up looking out for Orpik.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GAME DAY! Round 2 starts today!

WOOHOO!

GO SENS GO!!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Tuesday - Friday - Sunday - Wednesday - Friday - Sunday - Tuesday

First round we have back-to-back twice; this round we have 3 days off, twice.

Weird or what?
What a stupid schedule. No Saturday night games.

Two sets of 2 days off in between games... bah. Good for getting rest I guess.

Time for everyone else to cheer on Canada's Team now!!! GO SENS GO!!!!!! All hail The Alfie!!! All hail The One!!! Al lhail The Karlsson!!!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

If they take game 1 tonight all the pressure is on the Pens until the series is over one way or another. Simple as that.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

NEELY wrote:If they take game 1 tonight all the pressure is on the Pens until the series is over one way or another. Simple as that.
Yeah. They did that with the Habs and it was huge. Taking Game 1 tonight would be massive.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Still no word on Vokoun or Fleury starting. Lots of talk about the Pens needing to get Fleury back in there eventually. Not sure about that. Can't see how they don't go with Vokoun today to start with. After that, anything's possible, I guess.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, my.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

We're on a road-playoff-Pittsburgh winning streak:

Ian Mendes ‏@ian_mendes

Last Senators-Penguins playoff game in Pittsburgh ended with Matt Carkner's triple-OT winner in 2010.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Oh, my.

Awesome.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Mendes twisting the dagger: For the second straight year, the Ottawa Senators have won more playoff games than any other Canadian team.

https://twitter.com/ian_mendes/status/334294480402411522

All aboard!!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Mendes takes an interesting look at the Sens/Pitt series...

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/mendes-10-quirky-facts-about-sens-pens/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum