GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Fri, Mar 8 2013

+12
Cap'n Clutch
Flo The Action
Hoags
PTFlea
LeCaptain
rooneypoo
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
wprager
NEELY
tim1_2
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The game tonight is on TSN again...yay! And apparently Kate Beirness is hosting since Duthie is off doing sometime else. I love you

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:The game tonight is on TSN again...yay! And apparently Kate Beirness is hosting since Duthie is off doing sometime else. I love you
Love her.

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Fri, Mar 8 2013 - Page 2 Kate-beirness-all-people-photo-u1

And her name sounds like BEER.

Cheers

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:The game tonight is on TSN again...yay! And apparently Kate Beirness is hosting since Duthie is off doing sometime else. I love you
Love her.

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Fri, Mar 8 2013 - Page 2 Kate-beirness-all-people-photo-u1

Cheers

She looks so sweet yet you just know she's a dirty, dirty girl. Drool

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Love her.

Cheers

So we can all agree that she is the hottest of the female sports show hosts? Also, just keep quoting this post, so this thread gets filled with her.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Love her.

Cheers

So we can all agree that she is the hottest of the female sports show hosts? Also, just keep quoting this post, so this thread gets filled with her.

I know there's a sausage gravy reference in there somewhere.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Did someone say...sausage gravy?

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Fri, Mar 8 2013 - Page 2 Sausage-gravy-sl-426443-l

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Did someone say...sausage gravy?

I think it was her:

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

She sounds like a man when she talks....and erin hawkseworth on sporstnet is definitely hotter (though burneiss' face is better)

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:Game day! Will the Sens be able to continue their momentum from the latter half of Wednesday's game? Will the Rags continue to stumble?

The Rags played into OT last night vs the Islanders, whereas the Sens have been in Manhattan since yesterday...will the extra bit of rest help us? Lundqvist played last night, so logic might dictate that we see Biron tonight.

No surprises here: Lehner gets the start.

At the end of that 5 game winning streak, OTT was winning games it shouldn't have been -- we especially didn't deserve to win that final game. We're 4 games into this losing streak now, but we didn't deserve to lose that last game. I anticipate that we will win tonight, to be honest. Having Michalek back made such a visible difference in the other team's end.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:She sounds like a man when she talks....and erin hawkseworth on sporstnet is definitely hotter (though burneiss' face is better)

I'm not a huge fan of women who try too hard.

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Fri, Mar 8 2013 - Page 2 Erinha10

I mean, really?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

rooneypoo wrote: Having Michalek back made such a visible difference in the other team's end.

Yep.

I hope Stone gets plenty of ice time (again).

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Michallica wrote:She sounds like a man when she talks....and erin hawkseworth on sporstnet is definitely hotter (though burneiss' face is better)

I'm not a huge fan of women who try too hard.

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Fri, Mar 8 2013 - Page 2 Erinha10

I mean, really?

Those are the only two reasons sportsnet brought her on. Her face is weird otherwise and she's not a very good journalist.....and yet I'm Confused!

What can I say....I have a 'disease'

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm just a heterosexual man. It's just a problem with my glands.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:I'm just a heterosexual man. It's just a problem with my glands.

Yeah, sure, it's a glandular problem. But in the gland scheme of things, is that even a problem?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Fire Mendes and bring Andy Petrillo in

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We could do better than Andy Petrillo:

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Fri, Mar 8 2013 - Page 2 Petrillo

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Per Scanlan:
---
Speculation is that Biron will start for Rangers. Lundqvist played and won OT game vs Isles last night.
---

Apparently the Rags won't skate this morning, so we may not find out who starts in goal for them until close to game time. The Sens being one of the teams the Rags are trying to chase down, who knows, maybe we do see Lundqvist tonight.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Would not be surprised to see Lundqvist in net tonight. Biron has been very soft for the Rags and they are on the bubble.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum