GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2013 Trade Deadline

+15
SensHulk
Ev
Oglethorpe
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
rooneypoo
spader
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
Flo The Action
PTFlea
Hoags
NEELY
tim1_2
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 64]

312013 Trade Deadline - Page 3 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:11 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ahhhhh!

322013 Trade Deadline - Page 3 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:19 pm

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Less than a month to go!!!!

Apr. 3: Trade deadline at 3pm et/Noon pt

These trade deadline shows get worse every year. Sad that they have to try and drum hype of Alfie potentially leaving to get people to tune in.

332013 Trade Deadline - Page 3 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:20 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote: Ahhhhh!

Ahhhhh!

342013 Trade Deadline - Page 3 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:46 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Must be Stompin' Tom in your avatar.

352013 Trade Deadline - Page 3 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:06 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:
shabbs wrote:Less than a month to go!!!!

Apr. 3: Trade deadline at 3pm et/Noon pt

These trade deadline shows get worse every year. Sad that they have to try and drum hype of Alfie potentially leaving to get people to tune in.

Yeah...not so much the shows themselves getting worse, just a lack of action. This year we may see fewer trades leading up to the deadline, and then hopefully more on actual deadline day. I will take the day off work, like I do every year, and sit in my pajamas and eat chips all day in front of the TV, though.

362013 Trade Deadline - Page 3 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:12 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Holy Dung Bobby Mac said tonight on TSN mid season show that Chris Stewart may be available. Reason is, Berglund, Pietrangelo and Shattenkirk are all RFAs and that is minimum $15M for those 3, plus Stewart who is also RFA.
I'd jump on that like a horny slut if I were Murray.

372013 Trade Deadline - Page 3 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:10 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Stewart is a good pick up for sure

382013 Trade Deadline - Page 3 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:26 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, Stewart would be a good pickup, especially since he plays RW. The Blues have TONS of cap space, though, so the only reason they wouldn't be able to resign him is because of an internal budget.

I doubt St. Louis trades him at the deadline, too, since they are in the thick of a playoff race, and he's been a point-per-game for them.

392013 Trade Deadline - Page 3 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:13 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Yah, can't see Stewart going anywhere at this point. I still can't believe they made that trade with Colorado.

Sens need some bodies to come back, don't think anything can be solved in a trade at this point.

402013 Trade Deadline - Page 3 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:18 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Still think Clowe would look pretty good here.

412013 Trade Deadline - Page 3 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:29 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Still think Clowe would look pretty good here.

Yep. A consolation prize for missing out on Perry might be Clowe and someone else, which wouldn't be too bad.

If Perry does make it to free agency, though, he better make his mind up quick. A few teams might miss the boat on other players because they are waiting on a decision from Perry.

422013 Trade Deadline - Page 3 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:36 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Elliotte Friedman mentioned on Montreal radio last night that Corey Perry woulde probably prefer to play in Toronto, Montreal or Ottawa if he were to be traded.

432013 Trade Deadline - Page 3 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:Elliotte Friedman mentioned on Montreal radio last night that Corey Perry woulde probably prefer to play in Toronto, Montreal or Ottawa if he were to be traded.

Not only do we need him, we cannot afford to let him join any of those 2 teams.
Gotta step up there Eugene. Man that Pacioretty contract makes me want to puke at this point.

442013 Trade Deadline - Page 3 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:45 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Elliotte Friedman mentioned on Montreal radio last night that Corey Perry woulde probably prefer to play in Toronto, Montreal or Ottawa if he were to be traded.

Gotta step up there Eugene. Man that Pacioretty contract makes me want to puke at this point.

I'm sure Elliotte was being sincere but there's the chance, too, that he mentioned Montreal because he was on Montreal radio... This will all be sorted out in a few weeks.

I was listening to this in the car so I had a lot of time to think about it and I think if Cowen is part of the asking price for Perry, then you do it.

452013 Trade Deadline - Page 3 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:48 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Sounds like speculation, how could he possibly know ? He is from Peterborough so those are the natural assumptions.

I would not trade anything to the Ducks unless we know he will sign or its a sign and trade. Potentially trading someone Cowen away for nothing would suck.

But yes we MUST be in on this. Can't let TO or Montreal get him at all costs.

462013 Trade Deadline - Page 3 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:06 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:
LeKing wrote:

I'm sure Elliotte was being sincere but there's the chance, too, that he mentioned Montreal because he was on Montreal radio... This will all be sorted out in a few weeks.

I was listening to this in the car so I had a lot of time to think about it and I think if Cowen is part of the asking price for Perry, then you do it.

Cowen is replaceable and Smid is a UFA... You trade Cowen, your 1st, and perhaps Stone for Perry and call it a day. Sign him to the stupid contracts he's looking for and that's it.

Fact of the matter is Cowen, while a very solid young player and will be a good player for a very long time, he's not irreplaceable.

472013 Trade Deadline - Page 3 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:08 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't think Cowen would be included, just because he is injured. I know he still *could* be traded while injured, but I don't see it happening in this instance. It would probably be Z-Bad + 1st rounder ++.

482013 Trade Deadline - Page 3 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:09 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
LeKing wrote:

Cowen is replaceable and Smid is a UFA... You trade Cowen, your 1st, and perhaps Stone for Perry and call it a day. Sign him to the stupid contracts he's looking for and that's it.

Fact of the matter is Cowen, while a very solid young player and will be a good player for a very long time, he's not irreplaceable.

With the success the team is having in his absence and the emergence of young Gryba, it already seems somewhat painless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum