GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2013 Trade Deadline

+15
SensHulk
Ev
Oglethorpe
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
rooneypoo
spader
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
Flo The Action
PTFlea
Hoags
NEELY
tim1_2
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 64]

162013 Trade Deadline - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:29 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:unless we are making trades that will impact our team in a positive way in future years we need to stand pat.

I'm not really down for dealing our 1st for Boyle, but I would echo the sentiment that Boyle's here for a minimum of 2 more years after this - all of which is quite important IMO.

172013 Trade Deadline - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:57 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:I say we trade Prags at the deadline.

I'm great in the room ... and in the community Sarcasm

182013 Trade Deadline - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:09 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Stephen Weiss is done for season with wrist surgery. That really hurts for Florida, because he could've brought good return.

192013 Trade Deadline - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:10 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Haha, wow, Florida is done, done, done.

202013 Trade Deadline - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:25 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Haha, wow, Florida is done, done, done.

Well Weiss hasn't done anything for them this year. They could've gotten a lot at the deadline for him though.

Markstrom will replace Theo, so they're probably OK in goal(even better maybe). Markstrom is hyped to Lehner-like levels.

212013 Trade Deadline - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:27 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:
NEELY wrote:Haha, wow, Florida is done, done, done.

Well Weiss hasn't done anything for them this year. They could've gotten a lot at the deadline for him though.

Markstrom will replace Theo, so they're probably OK in goal(even better maybe). Markstrom is hyped to Lehner-like levels.

For absolutely no reason. I have never liked Markstrom and been pretty clear about that. I think he's an average prospect and he's mentally weak. Does not have that "it" factor you need to be a true #1 goaltender.

222013 Trade Deadline - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:32 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:

For absolutely no reason. I have never liked Markstrom and been pretty clear about that. I think he's an average prospect and he's mentally weak. Does not have that "it" factor you need to be a true #1 goaltender.

I totally agree, I have no idea why he is so hyped. GG ranks him ahead of Lehner Facepalm

Still, Theo has been bad this year and Clemmensen is probably one of the worst goalies in the NHL so he's better than those.

232013 Trade Deadline - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:33 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I question goalies who fold under pressure and Markstrom has a history of doing that.

242013 Trade Deadline - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:40 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Stephen Weiss is done for season with wrist surgery. That really hurts for Florida, because he could've brought good return.

Wow. What a disaster for Florida, they just lost all returns on him as a pending UFA.

Disaster!

252013 Trade Deadline - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:22 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Stephen Weiss is done for season with wrist surgery. That really hurts for Florida, because he could've brought good return.

Wow. What a disaster for Florida, they just lost all returns on him as a pending UFA.

Disaster!

Unless they trade his rights, but ya, that's a big loss for a couple of reasons.

262013 Trade Deadline - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:36 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Disaster!

Unless they trade his rights, but ya, that's a big loss for a couple of reasons.
I thought you couldn't trade a player that was injured? can they circumvent that since he'll be a UFA? or is their only option is to re-sign him?

272013 Trade Deadline - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:46 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
I thought you couldn't trade a player that was injured? can they circumvent that since he'll be a UFA? or is their only option is to re-sign him?

You can trade injured players (Leclaire was injured when we got him).

You can't buy them out.

282013 Trade Deadline - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:15 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

You can trade injured players (Leclaire was injured when we got him).

You can't buy them out.

Or demote them, I believe.

292013 Trade Deadline - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:07 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Disaster!

Might as well not even bother now. Who knows when he'll be ready to return and who will pay Florida anything to acquire his rights? Bad scenario - I actually feel (a little) bad for them.

302013 Trade Deadline - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:41 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Less than a month to go!!!!

Apr. 3: Trade deadline at 3pm et/Noon pt

312013 Trade Deadline - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:11 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ahhhhh!

322013 Trade Deadline - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:19 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Less than a month to go!!!!

Apr. 3: Trade deadline at 3pm et/Noon pt

These trade deadline shows get worse every year. Sad that they have to try and drum hype of Alfie potentially leaving to get people to tune in.

332013 Trade Deadline - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:20 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote: Ahhhhh!

Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum