GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Things Binghamton Senators!

+19
SensHulk
Hockeyhero22000
Oglethorpe
Cap'n Clutch
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
Ev
Hobiesens
Bramlet07
spader
Flo The Action
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
tim1_2
sandysensfan
PTFlea
shabbs
wprager
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

Go down  Message [Page 62 of 65]

916All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 62 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:17 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

O'Connor has played well for them since Driedger was called up.

917All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 62 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:59 am

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:O'Connor has played well for them since Driedger was called up.
Has he? Thats really nice to hear. It's hard to not have doubts about him at this point. Might wind up back up material at one point. I feel the org expect more from him and have departed from that idea

918All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 62 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:01 am

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Bingo is 8-2 and 5th in the Division. They are 6 points back of St. John for 3rd and a guaranteed playoff spot,  and they have a game in hand. Both Bingo and St. John are moving next year. Ice Caps are missing some players (callups to Montreal).

The fact that we can even think about a way to get into the playoffs is amazing. I thought they were done.
yeah I heard the team was doing a lot better. It be great if they could turn it around. Develop a winning attitude

919All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 62 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:13 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What about this Jack Rodewald character ? Never had a reg season goal for the marlies and now he's our highest goal scorer. Late developer but will he amount to much more than an Ahler?

920All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 62 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:20 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Gabriel gagne not doing much in his 20 games with the B-sens... that 3 year contract is looking mighty long right now. But who knows right?

921All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 62 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:53 am

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Gagne is a project. He was always a 3 or 4 year development player. Could be a player down the road.

922All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 62 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:53 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:Bingo is 8-2 and 5th in the Division. They are 6 points back of St. John for 3rd and a guaranteed playoff spot,  and they have a game in hand. Both Bingo and St. John are moving next year. Ice Caps are missing some players (callups to Montreal).

The fact that we can even think about a way to get into the playoffs is amazing. I thought they were done.
yeah I heard the team was doing a lot better. It be great if they could turn it around. Develop a winning attitude

And a possibly a place for Chabot/Brown/Chlapik to go if their season ends earlier than hoped. You squeak into the playoffs on strong play from O'Connor then add those three and you've got a chance at the Calder Cup as a leaving present to the fine folks in Binghamton.

923All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 62 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:54 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, Gagne has size, those guys sometimes take a while.

As for Rodewald, was he traded here or is it one of those weird arrangements where he's still a Leafs property on loan. I don't have any expectations at all, but he's helping Bingo win.

924All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 62 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:21 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Yeah, Gagne has size, those guys sometimes take a while.

As for Rodewald, was he traded here or is it one of those weird arrangements where he's still a Leafs property on loan.  I don't have any expectations at all, but he's helping Bingo win.

Rodewald started on a PTO with Bingamton and recently signed an AHL contract.

925All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 62 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:42 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ah, so he must have been released by the Marlies. Matthews must have made Rodewald expendable.

926All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 62 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:58 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I just looked at the up coming schedule for the BSens. Yikes. Won't be easy.

927All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 62 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:55 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Albany Devils will relocate to Bingo next season.

928All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 62 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:56 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Albany Devils will relocate to Bingo next season.

Good for the people of bingo. Albany is a dead city, everything is boarded up there. Can't imagine the hockey was thriving.

929All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 62 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:13 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Good news for Bingo!

930All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 62 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:32 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Whitey White assists Akeson. B-Sens up 1 - nil.

931All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 62 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:01 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Under Dorion's watchful eye. Maybe this is what our PP needs.

932All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 62 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:11 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Found the have on Kodi, Phoenix. Unwatchable.
All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 62 Screen10

933All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 62 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:19 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm watching on this.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/install-made-in-canada-iptv-addon-kodi/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 62 of 65]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum