GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

12/13 Ottawa Senators Off-Season Signings Tracker

+8
dennycrane
Hoags
Ev
Riprock
NEELY
sandysensfan
wprager
PTFlea
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Puempel tweeted it

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Kramer's a good guy - toughness and skill. Also seems like an intelligent young man, and I hope that he replaces the knuckleheads we have in Bingo, like Lessard.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sounds like the Sens will let Schira go:

Joy Lindsay ‏@PSBJoyOnTheSens
The #Sens plan to retain the rights to all restricted free agents except Craig Schira, have sent "bona fide" offers to most. #BSens

A fair move as he sucked like a vacuum last year.

Also a few rumours of Benoit coming back to Bingo. Fingers crossed.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:Kramer's a good guy - toughness and skill. Also seems like an intelligent young man, and I hope that he replaces the knuckleheads we have in Bingo, like Lessard.
you saw the double jar video also eh? that is actually a good idea.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah, and I think there was an interview I saw with him about how he (like many other players) realized he wasn't the best scorer, so he had to adjust his game to stay competitive, so he started fighting.

The Bingo Sens are going to be eating lots of peanut butter and not have to worry about getting any on their hands or sleeves.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Sounds like the Sens will let Schira go:

The #Sens plan to retain the rights to all restricted free agents except Craig Schira, have sent "bona fide" offers to most. #BSens

ALL RFAs, eh? So Filatov too?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Riprock wrote:

ALL RFAs, eh? So Filatov too?

Absolutely, why not? All they have to do is qualify him to keep his rights. Who knows what happens down the road.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:
Riprock wrote:Kramer's a good guy - toughness and skill. Also seems like an intelligent young man, and I hope that he replaces the knuckleheads we have in Bingo, like Lessard.
you saw the double jar video also eh? that is actually a good idea.

You can get really good 100% natural peanut butter at Bulk Barn and put buy it in the shallow container. It would mean having to make a few more trips (or you just fill several containers. The idea, while cool and obviously patentable, is not likely to catch on because it will easily double the cost of the jar, and something tells me the jar is a significant cost component of the product already. Actually it would be fun to see the breakdown on a jar of Skippy or Kraft -- how much goes for the peanuts and other ingredients, labour costs to run the factory, cost of the jar, transportation costs, retailer cut, profit for the company. Maybe it's not at all what I thought.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Not buying that to be honest. Think they just meant RFA's who played in Bingo. You can only have so many players. Some are just redundant.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:

Not buying that to be honest. Think they just meant RFA's who played in Bingo. You can only have so many players. Some are just redundant.

Like who? All the RFAs with the exception of Schira are worth retaining.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Daugavins and Filatov

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I can't see them retaining everyone either, not to mention the ones that want 1 way deals that really are not good enough to get one.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Apparently we've signed Pageau to an ELC.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Good show. Ottawa having all or most of their prospects in the AHL/ECHL will only be good for the organization.

Fact that they will have Claeson, Culek, Zibanejad, Lehner, and Petersson is the organization is fantastic when considering a lot of European players want to stay at home and play for big money. Everyone is buying into what the Sens are selling.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:Daugavins and Filatov

Filatov yes, Daugavins I think you're right.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.senatorsextra.com/main/poll-which-senators-prospect-are-you-most-excited-about

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Riprock wrote:http://www.senatorsextra.com/main/poll-which-senators-prospect-are-you-most-excited-about

We should do that here too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum