GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff Talk... All the Time... 2012 Edition

+20
sandysensfan
Tuk Tuk
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
stempniaksen
dennycrane
Hobiesens
Hoags
Riprock
Flo The Action
spader
Cap'n Clutch
cash
rooneypoo
SensGirl11
Ev
PTFlea
wprager
tim1_2
shabbs
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 42 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 60]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Go Caps.

+1.
Hell yeah.

GO SENS!

GO CAPS!

How sweet would that be.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

It would be delicious.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Maybe instead of fining coaches for pointing out problems, they should figure out how to fix the discrepancies in officiating.

Chicago Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville was fined US$10,000 for blasting the referees following Game 3 with the Phoenix Coyotes on Tuesday night.
http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=393668

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Florida, Phoenix, St. Louis, and Boston can all put a stranglehold on their series tonight. Man, I love the playoffs. I can't wait to hit the treadmill, cause it means I'll be watching playoff hockey.

Last edited by spader on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:Florida, Phoenix, St. Louis, and Boston can all put a stranglehold on their series' tonight. Man, I love the playoffs. I can't wait to hit the treadmill, cause it means I'll be watching playoff hockey.

Me too...looking forward to it.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Pittsburg/Philly. Four games. 45 goals.

Madness.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Devils in control... 4-0 in the third...

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Phoenix is the best coached team for the first 55 minutes of a game and the worst coached team the last 5. I am stunned at how bad Phoenix players are at clearing a puck out of their zone and why they stop trying to win a game. They play the NHL-equivalent of a prevent defense which will never work against a team with top-end talent like Chicago.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://twitpic.com/9btddt

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

See what happens when they play to win?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Devils in control... 4-0 in the third...

Brodeur sets a record with 24th playoff shutout.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Caps beat the Bruins... series tied up 2-2.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yotes beat the Hawks... Phx leads the series 3-1.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

There's always bound to be a team that fights back from a 3-1 deficit....I'm gonna say it's Chicago.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:There's always bound to be a team that fights back from a 3-1 deficit....I'm gonna say it's Chicago.

I don't know. Smith is a force. I picked Chicago to win the series, though.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Even though Phoenix and St Louis aren't very exciting to watch, it's nice to see some different teams in the mix. Hopefully LA can get past the Canucks, and we'll have a West final four of St Louis, Nashville, Phoenix, and LA.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:There's always bound to be a team that fights back from a 3-1 deficit....I'm gonna say it's Chicago.

But they were actually down 0-3. Those comebacks are far, far fewer. Once every 35 years and we already had one in this decade.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Elimination watch tonight: the Flyers will want to finish off the Penguins and they'll have plenty of incentive, following an embarrassing loss; they'll want to rub it in the Penguin's beaks in front of the Penguins fans. Meanwhile the Predators will be looking to eliminate Detroit at home.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 42 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum