GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff Talk... All the Time... 2012 Edition

+20
sandysensfan
Tuk Tuk
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
stempniaksen
dennycrane
Hobiesens
Hoags
Riprock
Flo The Action
spader
Cap'n Clutch
cash
rooneypoo
SensGirl11
Ev
PTFlea
wprager
tim1_2
shabbs
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 43 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 60]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Even though Phoenix and St Louis aren't very exciting to watch, it's nice to see some different teams in the mix. Hopefully LA can get past the Canucks, and we'll have a West final four of St Louis, Nashville, Phoenix, and LA.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:There's always bound to be a team that fights back from a 3-1 deficit....I'm gonna say it's Chicago.

But they were actually down 0-3. Those comebacks are far, far fewer. Once every 35 years and we already had one in this decade.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Elimination watch tonight: the Flyers will want to finish off the Penguins and they'll have plenty of incentive, following an embarrassing loss; they'll want to rub it in the Penguin's beaks in front of the Penguins fans. Meanwhile the Predators will be looking to eliminate Detroit at home.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:There's always bound to be a team that fights back from a 3-1 deficit....I'm gonna say it's Chicago.

But they were actually down 0-3. Those comebacks are far, far fewer. Once every 35 years and we already had one in this decade.

No they weren't scratch

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:Even though Phoenix and St Louis aren't very exciting to watch, it's nice to see some different teams in the mix. Hopefully LA can get past the Canucks, and we'll have a West final four of St Louis, Nashville, Phoenix, and LA.

Dear god! NHL will not be happy Laugh1

I'm rooting either way for LA in the West. Or whoever....anyone but Phoenix.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Tuk Tuk wrote:
wprager wrote:

No they weren't scratch

Yeah I don't understand that either Confused!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tuk Tuk wrote:
wprager wrote:

No they weren't scratch

Oops, sorry, wrong series.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Fleury is owning Dung right now

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Preds advance. Good for them. I like this installment of the Predators.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:Preds advance. Good for them. I like this installment of the Predators.
I like what they've done for their team. that was lucky of them to have Radulov come back. they're my pick to make the finals in the west now.

I was surprised to find out it was the second time they've moved past the 1st round, my memory must be failing me with old age. I thought it was their first.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
spader wrote:Preds advance. Good for them. I like this installment of the Predators.
I like what they've done for their team. that was lucky of them to have Radulov come back. they're my pick to make the finals in the west now.

I was surprised to find out it was the second time they've moved past the 1st round, my memory must be failing me with old age. I thought it was their first.

He hasn't missed a beat. :skater:

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

25 games for Torres!

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:25 games for Torres!

25 games for Torres, $2500 for Weber.

Yep, Shanny's a model of consistency on this stuff. Laugh1

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:

I think he took into account his history, but yeah...not sure what to say.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

25 games is a joke. That's awful, that hit is being overblown so much

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:25 games is a joke. That's awful, that hit is being overblown so much

Have to agree.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:

At first, I liked the transparency of the videos that Shanny put together (despite his inability to read off a prompter without sounding like he's reading off a prompter). He has no idea what he's doing, though. There's absolutely no consistency.

Transparency: check
Consistency: Facepalm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Torres is not a Norris or any other trophy finalist and he is a repeat offender. Multiply by 5.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 43 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum