GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff Talk... All the Time... 2012 Edition

+20
sandysensfan
Tuk Tuk
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
stempniaksen
dennycrane
Hobiesens
Hoags
Riprock
Flo The Action
spader
Cap'n Clutch
cash
rooneypoo
SensGirl11
Ev
PTFlea
wprager
tim1_2
shabbs
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 42 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 60]

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Pittsburg/Philly series is averaging 11.25 goals/game.

Laughing3

spader

All-Star
All-Star

After the Philly game, Bryz said, "the series is 3-1. You just need one then everything's over." I don't think that's the way to look at the playoffs. You know, cause everything wouldn't be over.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Do the 'Nucks go to Schneider again? Is this his series to lose?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:Pittsburg/Philly series is averaging 11.25 goals/game.

Laughing3

Are they secretly trying out the larger nets?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:After the Philly game, Bryz said, "the series is 3-1. You just need one then everything's over." I don't think that's the way to look at the playoffs. You know, cause everything wouldn't be over.

Actually he's saying what they are supposed to think. One game at a time. Don't look to the next game (or next series). Focus, focus, focus!

And try not to let in that 10th goal. Not every arena has a scoreboard designed for basketball and lacrosse in addition to hockey.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:Do the 'Nucks go to Schneider again? Is this his series to lose?

That's not even a question. Of course they go with Schneider again.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

How can they not? He's given up 2 goals in 2 games.

What a killer that must have been for the Kings. Getting a penalty shot late in a PK, not getting that tying goal and then the Nucks score before the PP is over to go up 3-1. A bit of interference perhaps on Quick but he was well outside of his crease by that point, probably couldn't get back in time anyway. I think this one comes back to LA for game 6.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:

That's not even a question. Of course they go with Schneider again.
No question about it. It's Schneider's ball to run with now. Bobby Lou... take a seat.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Canucks next game isn't until Sunday...Diddle that. Why? Coldplay, that's why. Laughing3

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Games on the sched tonight:

Florida @ New Jersey - Game 4 - Panthers lead 2-1 - 7:00 pm

Boston @ Washington - Game 4 - Bruins lead 2-1 - 7:30 pm

Phoenix @ Chicago - Game 4 - Coyotes lead 2-1 - 8:00 PM

St. Louis @ San Jose - Game 4 - Blues lead 2-1 - 10:30 PM

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tuk Tuk wrote:Remember back when Emery didn't show up for practice so a tie was put in net to replace him?

The Flyers plan on trading for that tie to improve their goaltending depth

I plan to write: "All hail Dave Mustaine."

All hail Dave Mustaine.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Go Caps.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Go Caps.

+1.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
spader wrote:After the Philly game, Bryz said, "the series is 3-1. You just need one then everything's over." I don't think that's the way to look at the playoffs. You know, cause everything wouldn't be over.

Actually he's saying what they are supposed to think. One game at a time. Don't look to the next game (or next series). Focus, focus, focus!

And try not to let in that 10th goal. Not every arena has a scoreboard designed for basketball and lacrosse in addition to hockey.

I disagree. I think there's a difference between "one game at a time" and "one more win, and then this is all over."

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:The Canucks next game isn't until Sunday...Diddle that. Why? Coldplay, that's why. Laughing3

Holy fack. Didn't think we'd see more than a 2 day break for any playoff series. This is fukked up!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Go Caps.

+1.
Hell yeah.

GO SENS!

GO CAPS!

How sweet would that be.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It would be delicious.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Maybe instead of fining coaches for pointing out problems, they should figure out how to fix the discrepancies in officiating.

Chicago Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville was fined US$10,000 for blasting the referees following Game 3 with the Phoenix Coyotes on Tuesday night.
http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=393668

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 42 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum