GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff Talk... All the Time... 2012 Edition

+20
sandysensfan
Tuk Tuk
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
stempniaksen
dennycrane
Hobiesens
Hoags
Riprock
Flo The Action
spader
Cap'n Clutch
cash
rooneypoo
SensGirl11
Ev
PTFlea
wprager
tim1_2
shabbs
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 60]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

OT in Boston... again...

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:
Riprock wrote:If Canucks get bounced - they have to trade Luongo.

If they do, who would want his cap hit and term?

The dumb Ontario team.
or the Oilers

Nah, Dubnyk is just fine:

Luongo through 55 games this season = 2.41/0.919
Dubnyk through 47 games this season = 2.67/0.914

The difference is quality of team. You would think that Vancouver's goalies should have better numbers than the 2nd worst team.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Riprock wrote:
spader wrote:
wprager wrote:
Big Ev wrote:I predict Couturier is invisible the next 5 games

And would still have an infinity times as many goals/points in the playoffs than Zibanejad. Math doesn't lie Smile
It may not lie, but I'm pretty sure that isn't how it works. Smile

Anything times zero is zero Sarcasm

Nothing from nothing leaves nothing.

-- Billy Preston

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Backstrom wins it for the Caps, 2:56 of the second OT period. Series tied 1-1.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

So far two great competitive games in that Boston/Wash series. Young Holtby is playing just great....

Series tied going to Wash....I wonder how the Caps fans are going to greet Mr. Thomas... should be interesting to see.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:So far two great competitive games in that Boston/Wash series. Young Holtby is playing just great....

Series tied going to Wash....I wonder how the Caps fans are going to greet Mr. Thomas... should be interesting to see.

Obama should meet him at the airport.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

All Playoff Talk... All the Time... 2012 Edition - Page 13 536758_3758610330458_1432522745_3523909_1848945215_n

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

All Playoff Talk... All the Time... 2012 Edition - Page 13 422853_3472430727627_1176915013_3430504_152701905_n

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Have you ever seen a game where two of the three stars of the game were goalies? From the same team? Halak stopped all 12 shots he faced before getting injured in a collision with teammate Barrett Jackman, then Elliott came in and stopped 17of 17.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The old split shutout to Diddle with pools everywhere.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Pens @ Flyers this afternoon... 3pm start... can the flyers take a 3-0 lead? This is the pivotal 3rd game in a series... Pens will be in a HUGE hole if they don't win.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Man... that Shaw hit on Mike Smith was savage. Throw the book at that guy.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Who do you think starts in net for Vancouver? I think it has to be Schneider as the team needs some sort of spark. Luongo hasn't been bad but there is no doubt Quick has been the better goalie.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

rooneypoo wrote:Man... that Shaw hit on Mike Smith was savage. Throw the book at that guy.

Didn't even hear about that one. Wow, blatant or what? This is a much more deserving recipient to throw the book at to demonstrate they mean business than to suspend Carkner.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Quite a game going on in Sweden. Silfverberg scores to put his team up 1-0, then Skelleftea ties it up. He scores again and, again, they tie it up. Just before the end of the second Skelleftea takes their first lead of the game. Brynas just tied it up. Maybe a hat-trick for Silfverberg to win it all?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Brynas and Skelleftea headed to OT in game 4, Brynas looking to sweep. Silfverberg has 2 of his team's 3 goals. Hattrick time?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Philly up 3-1 over Pitt in the 1st.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

and Crosby/Giroux and Timmonen/Letang fought. I think the two d-men got ejected. Crazy stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum