GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: NY Islanders @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Friday, February 3, 2012

+10
wprager
Ev
rooneypoo
Hoags
Riprock
spader
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Zenon "Big Mouth" Konopka to the box.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Off-side called on the Isles.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:Off-side called on the Isles.

Trying to pad your post count against a weak opponent?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

See that blind pass from Greening? Maybe *that's* why he's off the top line.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice to see Ron Wilson have the luxury of scouting this game.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, when they get pressured they're like my son's House C team -- start running around and don't know what to do. How long was the puck in our end at the end? Had to be about 40 seconds. Saved by the whistle, too.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Wow, when they get pressured they're like my son's House C team -- start running around and don't know what to do. How long was the puck in our end at the end? Had to be about 40 seconds. Saved by the whistle, too.

Islanders are very tenacious. Their best players really battle.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Did the guy from Sportsnet just say that Gagner is rumoured to be going to Ottawa? Good player, but he won't be playing center on this team.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:O'Brien has been scoring of late. Bobby B hasn't.

Hey, I was right! That was a tough one Smile

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Wow, when they get pressured they're like my son's House C team -- start running around and don't know what to do. How long was the puck in our end at the end? Had to be about 40 seconds. Saved by the whistle, too.

It happens against pretty much every team.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

It happens against pretty much every team.

Must be Clouston's fault.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Citizenkwarren Ken Warren
What's the NHL record? Senators have now gone 99 minutes, 33 seconds without being on powerplay

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:Citizenkwarren Ken Warren
What's the NHL record? Senators have now gone 99 minutes, 33 seconds without being on powerplay

Did you catch this one:

Senators have been shorthanded the most at 211 times. Next team: Islanders at 148.

Is that right?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Turris line just returned the favour somewhat didn't they.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So with Wilson at the game, scouting, does that mean the Leafs are already in town?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ah, damn, how close were we to the record?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, that Spezza is quite a diver. Was that a single flip with a twist?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Wow, that Spezza is quite a diver. Was that a single flip with a twist?

I actually saw the NHLs diver list. It has the words "Ottawa Senators Roster" crossed out and the words "Official Divers List" handwritten in black ink. Fact.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum