GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: NY Islanders @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Friday, February 3, 2012

+10
wprager
Ev
rooneypoo
Hoags
Riprock
spader
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:I may just splurge and purchase this game tonight... wife's at Bingo... kid will be in bed... will order up some wings... beer chillin' in the fridge... 70" HDTV ready to go... yeah... that will do.

Oh yeah? How do you swing that?
Usually you can order single games via NHL CI. I'm out of the "Sens broadcast zone" and can usually do it. Will have to check the guide...

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Are you with Bell by any chance Shabbs? Cause when we moved back to Ottawa from Brampton, we cancelled Bell at the other end (out of contract) and then when we got here we signed back up (they offered us a returning customer deal). So when we got everything set up at this end, we couldn't get any Ottawa programming (Sportsnet-E games were blacked out). Turns out that they had our receiver associated with Brampton.

Moral of the story? No matter where you are located physically, your programming is dependent on where Bell thinks you are. Figure it out Wink

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'm with Rogers.

Via Mendes: Evgeni Nabokov will start in goal for the Islanders vs Ottawa tonight.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

PFft. Rogers. ah well, not sure it works with them.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MacLean expects Spezza will play tonight. Took a maintenance day. Spezza hasn't missed a game this season

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Matrix to start.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:Matrix to start.
Shocking! Wink

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:MacLean expects Spezza will play tonight. Took a maintenance day. Spezza hasn't missed a game this season

He's padding the Games Played column.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So which D pairing do we match up against Moulson-Tavares-Okposo?

Your choices are:

Kuba-Karlsson
Cowen-Gonchar
Phillips-Carkner

I vote for option D) It doesn't matter. We will win with our offense, or die by the sword. Or something like that.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Is Condra on the top line ? No idea why they moved Greening off, he was playing well and scored against the Bruins.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:Is Condra on the top line ? No idea why they moved Greening off, he was playing well and scored against the Bruins.

I think it has something to do with adding a little more of a *defensive* presence to that line. Just guessing, tho'.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

rooneypoo wrote:
Hoags wrote:Is Condra on the top line ? No idea why they moved Greening off, he was playing well and scored against the Bruins.

I think it has something to do with adding a little more of a *defensive* presence to that line. Just guessing, tho'.

I think it has something to do with sparking 9MM and Spezza.

Still, though, I would like to see a little more consistency in the lines...but I guess a 4 game losing streak is cause for a shuffle.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Likely lines tonight...

Condra - Spezza - Michalek
Foligno - Turris - The Alfie
Greening - Z. Smith - Neil
Daugavins - Konopka - Butler

Kuba - Karlsson
Cowen - Gonchar
Phillips - Carkner

The One

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:

That is a "dope" third line, to quote the youth of today.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:

tim1_2 wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

I think it has something to do with sparking 9MM and Spezza.

Still, though, I would like to see a little more consistency in the lines...but I guess a 4 game losing streak is cause for a shuffle.

I think you're both right.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
shabbs wrote:

That is a "dope" third line, to quote the youth of today.

Outta sight, bro!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spezza out

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Via Brent Wallace: "Sens fans will be happy to know that Tom Kowal and Kyle Rehman will be the referees for tonight's Sens-Isles game"

https://twitter.com/#!/tsn_wally/status/165453738545385472

Heh heh.

Hope that's not just an anagram of Peel and O'Rourke.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum