GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINAL 3 Ottawa Senators @ 0 NY Rangers Jan 12, 2012 7pm.

+15
KidKarlsson
Hobiesens
PTFlea
wprager
Flo The Action
spader
Hoags
SensHulk
ddt
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
TheAvatar
SeawaySensFan
Number Twenty Nine
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

Looks like Wolski will be playing, I wonder if anyone on the Sens will take advantage of this opportunity.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:Looks like Wolski will be playing, I wonder if anyone on the Sens will take advantage of this opportunity.

No real opportunity here. Deputy Douchebag would come down pretty hard. Smart thing for Wolski to do would be to spear Karlsson in the nads. Then Karlsson would be suspended for taking a spear to the nads because Clouston argued calls. Fact.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GO SENS GO!!!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Sweet GDT. Kermit

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

It's pretty bad when "not here that often" me creates a GDT....

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:Nice GDT #29. Bet that victory from Tuesday night is still tasting sweet for you.....

You have no idea. Pittsburgh fans are the worst. Talk about fair weather fans. It was nice to rub it in a bit considering the ridicule I've taken over the last few years.....

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

prediction: sens take it 3-1. book it!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:Looks like Wolski will be playing, I wonder if anyone on the Sens will take advantage of this opportunity.

I hope not.

I hope they don't wait for an opportunity to present itself.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Number Twenty Nine wrote:It's pretty bad when "not here that often" me creates a GDT....

There are good reasons.

I've got a re-org at work. Clutch works for the government. SSF is too busy fluffing "Tonight???! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! " And SpezD still thinks I was serious when I said Wiercioch's throat injury became an eye injury when his adam's apple ricocheted upward and struck his optical nerve (I'm not making this up ... well, I was making that up, but not the fact that he believed me); you wouldn't want a GDT by someone like that, would you?

Anyhow, that just left you and the other 300 mooches who troll on this site. I'm glad it was you who decided to step forward.

Because, you know, it would be a hell of a time if there were 300 GDTs put up.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Number Twenty Nine wrote:
Michallica wrote:Nice GDT #29. Bet that victory from Tuesday night is still tasting sweet for you.....

You have no idea. Pittsburgh fans are the worst. Talk about fair weather fans. It was nice to rub it in a bit considering the ridicule I've taken over the last few years.....

I feel sorry for the team (excluding Matt Cooke). Losing 6 in a row and not seeing any light at the end of the tunnel sucks. Having Golden Boy paraded in the press how he is skating with the team can't be all that pleasant for them,either. Look, Sid only has half his brain still working and he's thinking of coming back in because YOU GUYS SUCK SO BAD!!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's a nice GDT to boot! TwoThumbsUp!

Gonna be tough, have to do what we've done all year. Play hard!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It's remembrance day:

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
Number Twenty Nine wrote:It's pretty bad when "not here that often" me creates a GDT....

There are good reasons.

I've got a re-org at work. Clutch works for the government. SSF is too busy fluffing "Tonight???! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! " And SpezD still thinks I was serious when I said Wiercioch's throat injury became an eye injury when his adam's apple ricocheted upward and struck his optical nerve (I'm not making this up ... well, I was making that up, but not the fact that he believed me); you wouldn't want a GDT by someone like that, would you?

Anyhow, that just left you and the other 300 mooches who troll on this site. I'm glad it was you who decided to step forward.

And I'm retired...

Wink

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

There are good reasons.

When?!?!??! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:

There are good reasons.

And I'm retired...

Wink

You wish.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Carkner is a scratch tonight...

Karlsson out there for the opening faceoff...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

nice kill for nothing

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Is the TV feed working for everyone?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]