GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: NY Rangers @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Thursday, March 8, 2012

+9
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
spader
Ev
wprager
PTFlea
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GAME DAY: NY Rangers @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Thursday, March 8, 2012

GAME DAY:  NY Rangers @  Ottawa, 7:30PM, Thursday, March 8, 2012 LargeGAME DAY:  NY Rangers @  Ottawa, 7:30PM, Thursday, March 8, 2012 AtGAME DAY:  NY Rangers @  Ottawa, 7:30PM, Thursday, March 8, 2012 Large

The Ottawa Senators (35-25-8) host the New York Rangers (42-16-7) Thursday night at SBP. The Sens are coming off a 7-3 win over the Lightning in which Michalek got a natural hat trick off the strength of two empty net goals. This gives Ottawa it's first 30 goal scorer in a long time and puts Michalek in position to hit 40 this season.

The Rangers are coming in comfortably atop the Eastern Conference standings and brimming with confidence. With Ottawa's goalie situation very much up in the air this is one area New York has locked up tight. This will be a big test and here's hoping the Sens are up to the challenge.

Coverage:
TV: MSG; SNET-E, TVA
Radio: Team1200
Internet: http://livetv.ru/en

NHL Game Day Preview: http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?id=2011021003&navid=sb:preview

TSN Ice Chips for Ottawa: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/icechips/?hubname=nhl-senators

TSN Ice Chips for Boston: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/icechips/?hubname=nhl-rangers

GO SENS GO!!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GO SENS GO!!!

Let's DO THIS!!!

Karlsson vs Lundqvist?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ahhhhh!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Home team has yet to win in this season series.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Home team has yet to win in this season series.
Time to buck that trend. Boooo yeah.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lundqvist is over-rated. Got beat by a career minor league who isn't even playing any more, a couple years ago.

Last edited by wprager on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Lundqvist is over-rated. Got beat by a career minor league who isn't even playing any more, a couple years ago.

Is this a serious post?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Lundqvist is over-rated. Got beat by a career minor league who isn't even paying anymore, a couple years ago.

Laugh1 Ya, he's super overrated. Only a .921SV% lifetime? Brutal. He only had 11 shutouts last year. What a hack. Sarcasm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:Lundqvist is over-rated. Got beat by a career minor league who isn't even paying anymore, a couple years ago.

Is this a serious post?

I think we can safely say that it isn't. Laugh1

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
Big Ev wrote:

Is this a serious post?

I think we can safely say that it isn't. Laugh1

I think Big Ev needs to replace the batteries in his sarcasmometer.

I think Big Ev is missing the latest patch:

GAME DAY:  NY Rangers @  Ottawa, 7:30PM, Thursday, March 8, 2012 FHKx41W7cj5HCBgm6cAc6elpz5Aw4tZY7N8E7mAkg67SXTWd2wraJZ1O0XnTC8Ze7Yg=h230

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Kids today with their apps, they probably have never even heard of these:

GAME DAY:  NY Rangers @  Ottawa, 7:30PM, Thursday, March 8, 2012 Sarcasmometer2

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Was mentioned elsewhere, but Bishop gets the start for Ottawa.

For the Rags, this is the first game of a back-to-back. They play Chicago tomorrow. It is conceivable that we'll see Biron instead of Hank (PLEASE).

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Kids today with their apps, they probably have never even heard of these:

GAME DAY:  NY Rangers @  Ottawa, 7:30PM, Thursday, March 8, 2012 Sarcasmometer2

I built my own from a kit I got at the Radio Shack. Note how I called it "the" Radio Shack.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Was mentioned elsewhere, but Bishop gets the start for Ottawa.

For the Rags, this is the first game of a back-to-back. They play Chicago tomorrow. It is conceivable that we'll see Biron instead of Hank (PLEASE).

Interesting choice for them. Clearly Chicago is a tougher opponent, but Ottawa is an in-Conference team. I think we'll see Lundqvist. Also, probably less of a chance of Llundqvist being run by the Sens. Actually, if you extend that line of thinking, maybe they play Biron back-to-back and give Hank a bit of rest. They don't need the points -- they aren't chasing the President's Trophy if they are smart.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Rags play Sunday as well, against the Isles, so Lundqvist will probably start tonight, Biron tomorrow, and then back to Lundqvist on Sunday. That's my theory.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum