GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINAL: 4 Philadelphia @ 6 Ottawa, 5:00PM, Sunday, January 8, 2012

+8
Bramlet07
Riprock
sens4win
NEELY
spader
Hoags
PTFlea
wprager
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY: Philadelphia @ Ottawa, 5:00PM, Sunday, January 8, 2012

FINAL: 4 Philadelphia @ 6 Ottawa, 5:00PM, Sunday, January 8, 2012 LargeFINAL: 4 Philadelphia @ 6 Ottawa, 5:00PM, Sunday, January 8, 2012 AtFINAL: 4 Philadelphia @ 6 Ottawa, 5:00PM, Sunday, January 8, 2012 Large

Coverage:
TV: CSN-PH, SNET-E, TVA
Radio: Team1200
Internet: http://livetv.ru/en/eventinfo/100234_ottawa_philadelphia/

Something, something, something ... goaltender interference.
Something, something, something ... loser point.
Something, something, something ... 3 out of 4 points.

Latest updates:
Nothing official, but Laviolette was likely to split the goaltending duties in the two games, so Brobrovsky is likely. MacLean will probably go with Anderson again. Lee will probably sit out again, but I'm wondering if there are more deserving candidates? Maybe play Lee up-front and give K-Daug a day off, I think he needs it.

OTTAWA (21-15-6)
Goals leader: Milan Michalek (20)
Assists leader: Erik Karlsson (34)
Points leader: Jason Spezza (41)

Philadelphia (24-11-4)
Goals leader: Giroux (18)
Assists leader: Giroux (30)
Points leader: Giroux (48)

NHL Game Day Preview: http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?id=2011020611

TSN Ice Chips for Ottawa: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/icechips/?hubname=nhl-senators

TSN Ice Chips for Tampa Bayy: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/icechips/?hubname=nhl-flyers

GO SENS GO!!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Gonna need max effort to get 2 points tonight - basically like last night without the crappy giveaway at the end. Go Sens!

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Gonna need max effort to get 2 points tonight - basically like last night without the crappy giveaway at the end. Go Sens!

Hope they win, things are getting tight

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Gonna need max effort to get 2 points tonight - basically like last night without the crappy giveaway at the end. Go Sens!

Hope they win, things are getting tight

The standings have been tight for a while. There are 4 points separating fifth and tenth in the East right now. Unless a couple of teams fall off the map (Toronto? Ahhhhh! ) or pull ahead (Ottawa! Ahhhhh! ), this is how the season is going to be. Call it parity or whatever, it makes for some exciting times. Of course, it's always more exciting while we're on the right side of the bubble.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The Leafs have won 3 straight, the Habs are on a 2 game winning streak, Washington and Winnipeg are coming on strong (6-3-1). Florida is 4 points up on Washington and just 3 up on Winnipeg. Over the last 10 games they had lost 3 points to each team. Their next five games include the Canucks, Bruins and Hawks (as well as Pittsburgh and Colorado). By the end of the next weekend they could find themselves dropping from 3rd to being out of the playoffs entirely. With the Leafs and Devils coming on strong we could be in a situation where only the Division leader in the SE makes the cut for the post-season (Ranger, Bruins, Caps, Flyers, Devils, Senators, Penguins and Leafs).

Crazy times.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:The standings have been tight for a while. There are 4 points separating fifth and tenth in the East right now. Unless a couple of teams fall off the map (Toronto? Ahhhhh! ) or pull ahead (Ottawa! Ahhhhh! ), this is how the season is going to be. Call it parity or whatever, it makes for some exciting times. Of course, it's always more exciting while we're on the right side of the bubble.

Not just 5th, but also 3rd. If the seeding format was fair you could say 4 through 10 are separated by 4 points.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
spader wrote:The standings have been tight for a while. There are 4 points separating fifth and tenth in the East right now. Unless a couple of teams fall off the map (Toronto? Ahhhhh! ) or pull ahead (Ottawa! Ahhhhh! ), this is how the season is going to be. Call it parity or whatever, it makes for some exciting times. Of course, it's always more exciting while we're on the right side of the bubble.

Not just 5th, but also 3rd. If the seeding format was fair you could say 4 through 10 are separated by 4 points.

I hadn't thought of that. Good point.

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bryzgalov will go for the Flyers. Normally I'd be surprised, but in Philly's case there is no risk of him burning out, is there.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Sens will win this one. They have a ton of motivation after yesterday and some of the stuff that went on.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Jagr is taking the warmup.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Sens will win this one. They have a ton of motivation after yesterday and some of the stuff that went on.

Philly plays hard and will have Jagr back today. I'd set it at 50/50.

Hopefully they're sloppy with giveaways and we make them pay this time.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Anyone have a stream?

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

spader wrote:Anyone have a stream?
Once you get through all the adds,

http://www.firstrow.tv/watch/101155/1/watch-ottawa-senators-vs-philadelphia-flyers.html

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

sens4win wrote:
spader wrote:Anyone have a stream?
Once you get through all the adds,

http://www.firstrow.tv/watch/101155/1/watch-ottawa-senators-vs-philadelphia-flyers.html

Thanks! I managed to wrest control of the tv, though.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

How was Alfie's goal? Did Turris make a sweet play?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum