GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINAL: 4 Philadelphia @ 6 Ottawa, 5:00PM, Sunday, January 8, 2012

+8
Bramlet07
Riprock
sens4win
NEELY
spader
Hoags
PTFlea
wprager
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

spader wrote:Anyone have a stream?
Once you get through all the adds,

http://www.firstrow.tv/watch/101155/1/watch-ottawa-senators-vs-philadelphia-flyers.html

spader

All-Star
All-Star

sens4win wrote:
Once you get through all the adds,

http://www.firstrow.tv/watch/101155/1/watch-ottawa-senators-vs-philadelphia-flyers.html

Thanks! I managed to wrest control of the tv, though.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

How was Alfie's goal? Did Turris make a sweet play?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

What a brutal non-call. I realize that non-calls go both ways over the course of a game, but that was pretty bad.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It's in the first post.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:What a brutal non-call. I realize that non-calls go both ways over the course of a game, but that was pretty bad.

Yeah.

NEELY, please explain to me how I can get through this game without complaining about that one? Clear interference on Condra going for the rebound, and the ref is looking right at it and calls nothing. I'd like an explanation. Condra was going for the puck, the back-checking forward was going for Condra -- this was not a race for a loose puck with incidental contact.

As for Carkner, stick to hockey. Drop 'em when someone challenges you or to defend a team mate. And when you get called go to the box and hope they kill it off. He's lucky he didn't get a second minor or a misconduct.

All that said, if someone drops Simmonds for the smug comments he was making after the call, I would not be complaining.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Ugh we're not winning this one

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:Ugh we're not winning this one

This is a team that thrives on "can't win" situations. They've got a shot. #thirdperiodheroics

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Spezza?! Greening?

Edit: The return pass to Spezza from Greening goes in off Carle.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:

This is a team that thrives on "can't win" situations. They've got a shot. #thirdperiodheroics

4-4

StickmanDancing

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

And by Karlsson, nonetheless!

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

comeback complete

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ahem.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bramlet07 wrote:comeback complete

Nah, you have to go with the theme in the first post.

Something, something comeback ... complete.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

How can anyone not love this team?

Last edited by wprager on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Karlsson and Kuba are a phenominal pair. Why anyone would want him shipped off is beyond anything I could ever come up with.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wow.

ian_mendes Ian Mendes
With his 41 points, Erik Karlsson would be the leading scorer on 19 other NHL teams.

He's got a chance to be PPG heading to the ASG.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

like I said yesterday, you'll be hard-pressed to find too many home-and-homes which aren't split. Great comeback, and Karlsson is epic. +5 today, even though I don't care about that stat too too much

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum