GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Buffalo @ Ottawa , 7:30PM, Tuesday, December 20, 2011

+18
LeCaptain
Vandelay
Da lil Guy
Ev
stempniaksen
Riprock
KidKarlsson
wprager
SensHulk
spader
PTFlea
Hoags
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
shabbs
NEELY
Cap'n Clutch
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

My favorite part in the game was Carkner dropping Pominville on his Donkey late in the game. He threw him back a few feet as well Laugh1

Of course no one on the Sabres did anything Laugh1

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:My favorite part in the game was Carkner dropping Pominville on his Donkey late in the game. He threw him back a few feet as well Laugh1

Aside from the goals, that was the best part for sure. Move Wing Dang Doodle!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:My favorite part in the game was Carkner dropping Pominville on his Donkey late in the game. He threw him back a few feet as well Laugh1

Oh, and like anyone did anything to Gaustad after he put Winchester on the IR?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

Gaustad got what was coming to him with the penalty he got on that hit. Plus I'm sure "Shanny" will have a look at it. No need to dig a deeper hole with the refs than we're already in because of Clouston.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Disregard my previous post.

GAME DAY: Buffalo  @ Ottawa , 7:30PM, Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - Page 13 Snap213

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:

Gaustad got what was coming to him with the penalty he got on that hit. Plus I'm sure "Shanny" will have a look at it. No need to dig a deeper hole with the refs than we're already in because of Clouston.

Always hard to tell with you, but, at the risk of stating the obvious, Gaustad didn't get a penalty of any kind on the play. It is indeed open season on Sens players.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

rooneypoo wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:

Always hard to tell with you, but, at the risk of stating the obvious, Gaustad didn't get a penalty of any kind on the play. It is indeed open season on Sens players.

Cheers

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dec 31st is the rematch...you can bet Gaustad will have to drop the mitts with somebody. And based on how he did against Lucic, I think we'll be satisfied with the results.

Still, it stinks that there was no penalty on the play when there obviously should've been.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY: Buffalo  @ Ottawa , 7:30PM, Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - Page 13 QmGAME DAY: Buffalo  @ Ottawa , 7:30PM, Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - Page 13 75121_10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum