GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Buffalo @ Ottawa , 7:30PM, Tuesday, December 20, 2011

+18
LeCaptain
Vandelay
Da lil Guy
Ev
stempniaksen
Riprock
KidKarlsson
wprager
SensHulk
spader
PTFlea
Hoags
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
shabbs
NEELY
Cap'n Clutch
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 13]

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

I think Spezza and Alfie need to play together.

Michalek makes any line he plays on legit, can't think of a better way to get Turris going.

Only question is if 9MM will be the same player when he recovers from the concussion.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:I think Spezza and Alfie need to play together.

Michalek makes any line he plays on legit, can't think of a better way to get Turris going.

Only question is if 9MM will be the same player when he recovers from the concussion.

I'd probably do that too, yeah.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

The Voice just said that these are the first three lines:

Greening-Spezza-Alfie
Foligno-Turris-Condra
Smith-Regin-Neil

Condra on the second line? Interesting. We'll see, I guess. Expect a lot of shuffling.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Good to see the anacondra get rewarded for his good play. Although I like Smith better at center on the 3rd line....but whatever.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:The Voice just said that these are the first three lines:

Greening-Spezza-Alfie
Foligno-Turris-Condra
Smith-Regin-Neil

Condra on the second line? Interesting. We'll see, I guess. Expect a lot of shuffling.

The Voice is usually out to lunch so I wouldn't believe what he says.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Greening-Spezza-Alfie
Foligno-Turris-Condra
Smith-Regin-Neil

Those are the lines from practice this morning. Along with Daugavins, Konopka, Winchester.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Greening-Spezza-Alfie
Foligno-Turris-Condra
Smith-Regin-Neil

Ha. Fair enough. I don't know enough about the guys on the radio to know who to take with a grain of salt. To be honest, the only reason that I listen to them at all is as an alarm. I can't stand the sound of a couple of them and it forces me out of bed to turn them off.

For what it's worth, TV read off those lines twice and said that he was reporting on how they were lining up at the time. Shrug

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm just messing with ya. I like criticizing Ottawa "institutions."

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'm confused. Where is the GDT? All I see is some inane discussion of which center will play which wing. Haven't seen a single GO SENS GO or We're getting :rp:

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:I'm confused. Where is the GDT? All I see is some inane discussion of which center will play which wing. Haven't seen a single GO SENS GO or We're getting :rp:

Well we prefer to save those for the actual game day.

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

cant wait to see if Turris makes an instant impact! Would love to see him snip one top ched to quiet all the haters! Once MM9 returns, I think you get a really nice 2A line of Foligno - Turris - Alfie

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

KidKarlsson wrote:cant wait to see if Turris makes an instant impact! Would love to see him snip one top ched to quiet all the haters! Once MM9 returns, I think you get a really nice 2A line of Foligno - Turris - Alfie

I just read a tweet saying that Michalek is slated to play RW with Turris. Plus, Spezza just got NHL first star of the week playing with The Alfie.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow, our D takes a major step forward tomorrow!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

KidKarlsson wrote:cant wait to see if Turris makes an instant impact! Would love to see him snip one top ched to quiet all the haters! Once MM9 returns, I think you get a really nice 2A line of Foligno - Turris - Alfie

Foligno-Turris-Alfie

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

StickmanDancing

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
I just read a tweet saying that Michalek is slated to play RW with Turris. Plus, Spezza just got NHL first star of the week playing with The Alfie.

Is Michalek that close ? They said he MIGHT skate tomorrow, but does that mean he could play ?

I worry Michalek's production will take a big drop after the concussion. Players arent the same after a concussion and take some time to get their groove back.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Is Michalek that close ? They said he MIGHT skate tomorrow, but does that mean he could play ?

I worry Michalek's production will take a big drop after the concussion. Players arent the same after a concussion and take some time to get their groove back.

Nothing is for sure yet. Nothing.

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

SeawaySensFan wrote:

I actually like that combo better...

Greening - Spezza - Alfie (not the fastest line, but precision passing and dangles)

Foligno - Turris - Michalek (speed, speed and more speed)

im on board

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

At practice today...

Greening - Spezza - Alfredsson
Foligno - Turris - Condra
Smith - Regin - Neil
Daugavins - Konopka - Winchester

Butler was skating with the D as 4th pair with Lee.

D-pairs from practice today:

Cowen - Karlsson
Kuba - Gonchar
Phillips - Carkner.
Lee - Butler

Only man not on the ice was Michalek.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum