GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls

+10
tim1_2
Riprock
rooneypoo
spader
asq2
Ev
wprager
shabbs
NEELY
PTFlea
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls

POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls - Page 4 Vote_lcap269%POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 69% [ 9 ]
POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls - Page 4 Vote_lcap223%POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 23% [ 3 ]
POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls - Page 4 Vote_lcap28%POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

46POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls - Page 4 Empty Re: POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:41 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So why don't the Devils want a forward?

47POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls - Page 4 Empty Re: POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:55 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:some Avs fan was pissed that TSN took RNH and Zibanejad with the Avs' picks because they don't need centres Laugh1

My immediate thought was: that just won the Avs a Cup.

48POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls - Page 4 Empty Re: POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:58 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:So why don't the Devils want a forward?

They might, but Josefson's the real deal as a 2nd line C and Tedenby is the real deal as a 2nd line W. What they lack is a mobile D-man to QB their PP. That could be Murphy, but they might want a bigger guy who has a similar skill set to Murphy, but with room to grow and fill out his 6'4" frame. I see Hamilton as a perfect fit for the Devils personally.

49POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls - Page 4 Empty Re: POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:05 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:So why don't the Devils want a forward?

They might, but Josefson's the real deal as a 2nd line C and Tedenby is the real deal as a 2nd line W. What they lack is a mobile D-man to QB their PP. That could be Murphy, but they might want a bigger guy who has a similar skill set to Murphy, but with room to grow and fill out his 6'4" frame. I see Hamilton as a perfect fit for the Devils personally.

Trade down, pick Hamilton, maybe even squeeze Wiercioch out of us (who, I'm guessing, holds 2nd+ value right now). That one move could possible set NJ up on D for a while. There's some sense there, although I'd prefer to trade a 2nd+ instead of losing Wiercioch. I'm just not sure that the difference between Landeskog and Strome/Zibanejad is worth losing substantial pieces for.

50POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls - Page 4 Empty Re: POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:07 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Sens are walking away with Landeskog by hook or by crook.

51POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls - Page 4 Empty Re: POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:09 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Sens are walking away with Landeskog by hook or by crook.

If he lasts past COL and FLA, I believe it can happen. I just want the price to be something like 2nd + 3rd, and no higher.

52POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls - Page 4 Empty Re: POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:10 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

what does that even mean

53POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls - Page 4 Empty Re: POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:14 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Big Ev wrote:

what does that even mean

It means what it means.

54POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls - Page 4 Empty Re: POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:18 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:
Trade down, pick Hamilton, maybe even squeeze Wiercioch out of us (who, I'm guessing, holds 2nd+ value right now). That one move could possible set NJ up on D for a while. There's some sense there, although I'd prefer to trade a 2nd+ instead of losing Wiercioch. I'm just not sure that the difference between Landeskog and Strome/Zibanejad is worth losing substantial pieces for.

If Wiercioch is the deal breaker, then I'd want Jersey's 3rd rounder, that's a hefty price.

If it's Chicago's 2nd rounder, our 3rd rounder (which is high obviously) + 6th for the 4th, then I'd do it and be done with it.

If we take on Rolston or Zubrus, then it's a 3rd round pick from us and the 6th, no more.

I'm feeling a little more confident that this deal can get done as every day passes. It's good value for NJ - assuming they want Hamilton or Zib or Murphy or Strome - which...I don't see why they wouldn't want Hamilton - seriously.

55POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls - Page 4 Empty Re: POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:22 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
Big Ev wrote:

what does that even mean

It means what it means.

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/by-hook-or-by-crook.html

56POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls - Page 4 Empty Re: POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

If Wiercioch is the deal breaker, then I'd want Jersey's 3rd rounder, that's a hefty price.

If it's Chicago's 2nd rounder, our 3rd rounder (which is high obviously) + 6th for the 4th, then I'd do it and be done with it.

If we take on Rolston or Zubrus, then it's a 3rd round pick from us and the 6th, no more.

I'm feeling a little more confident that this deal can get done as every day passes. It's good value for NJ - assuming they want Hamilton or Zib or Murphy or Strome - which...I don't see why they wouldn't want Hamilton - seriously.

If it was Wiercoich and the 6th for the 4th, I couldn't do it quick enough.

57POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls - Page 4 Empty Re: POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:26 am

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

To move up a few spots at the top of a draft, it requires a lot.

I would do 6th/Wiercioch for the player I want in a heartbeat.

58POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls - Page 4 Empty Re: POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:30 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Plus it gives them Wiercioch AND Hamilton - can't argue that that's a good deal for them.

59POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls - Page 4 Empty Re: POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:05 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

I had a dream we drafted Huberdeau, so book it!

60POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls - Page 4 Empty Re: POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

stempniaksen wrote:I had a dream we drafted Huberdeau, so book it!

I'd be just fine with that personally.

61POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls - Page 4 Empty Re: POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:34 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I'm fairly certain Edmonton takes RNH and Florida takes Huberdeau. Colorado makes a choice between Larsson and Landeskog and if they go with Larsson I think it's possible for the Sens to trade up to NJ's spot (if it's true the Devils want Zib) but if the Avs go with Landeskog I think it'd be hard for NJ to pass up the opportunity to take Larsson. In which case Ottawa probably stands pat and chooses between Strome, Couturier, and Zibanejad.

Of course Edmonton could take Larsson or Colorado could take Huberdeau. and what NYI does (Couturier? Strome? Hamilton?) is anyone's guess.

So basically I have no clue what's going to happen. Laugh1

62POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls - Page 4 Empty Re: POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:35 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

asq2 wrote:I'm fairly certain Edmonton takes RNH and Florida takes Huberdeau. Colorado makes a choice between Larsson and Landeskog and if they go with Larsson I think it's possible for the Sens to trade up to NJ's spot (if it's true the Devils want Zib) but if the Avs go with Landeskog I think it'd be hard for NJ to pass up the opportunity to take Larsson. In which case Ottawa probably stands pat and chooses between Strome, Couturier, and Zibanejad.

Of course Edmonton could take Larsson or Colorado could take Huberdeau. and what NYI does (Couturier? Strome? Hamilton?) is anyone's guess.

This post makes more sense than anything ever written.

63POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls - Page 4 Empty Re: POLL: (One of the) Final Draft Polls Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:36 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:I'm fairly certain Edmonton takes RNH and Florida takes Huberdeau. Colorado makes a choice between Larsson and Landeskog and if they go with Larsson I think it's possible for the Sens to trade up to NJ's spot (if it's true the Devils want Zib) but if the Avs go with Landeskog I think it'd be hard for NJ to pass up the opportunity to take Larsson. In which case Ottawa probably stands pat and chooses between Strome, Couturier, and Zibanejad.

No on knows what will happen Friday, but this makes the most sense of course.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum