GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Draft Poll: Part 1

+8
Ev
jawal
Cap'n Clutch
NEELY
TheAvatar
sandysensfan
SensHulk
PTFlea
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Ottawa Draft Poll: Part 1

Ottawa Draft Poll: Part 1 - Page 4 Vote_lcap215%Ottawa Draft Poll: Part 1 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 15% [ 2 ]
Ottawa Draft Poll: Part 1 - Page 4 Vote_lcap285%Ottawa Draft Poll: Part 1 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 85% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46Ottawa Draft Poll: Part 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ottawa Draft Poll: Part 1 Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:17 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:It's not just the mono, it's his drive. Avs scouts compare him to Perry and Ryan. He has their skill level but he'll need the drive.

If he is like Perry and Ryan... where do I sign up to get on his bandwagon.

That would be too much to give up.. he could fall to 6.

47Ottawa Draft Poll: Part 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ottawa Draft Poll: Part 1 Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:22 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TheAvatar wrote:
How dare they ?

Yep, that's how I feel.

48Ottawa Draft Poll: Part 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ottawa Draft Poll: Part 1 Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:27 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sandysensfan wrote:
Big Ev wrote:It's not just the mono, it's his drive. Avs scouts compare him to Perry and Ryan. He has their skill level but he'll need the drive.

If he is like Perry and Ryan... where do I sign up to get on his bandwagon.

That would be too much to give up.. he could fall to 6.

By all accounts they would pick Strome over him.

49Ottawa Draft Poll: Part 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ottawa Draft Poll: Part 1 Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:09 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:
By all accounts they would pick Strome over him.

Red herring IMO. As nice as Strome sounds, I doubt they take him over Couturier. But...we'll see...

50Ottawa Draft Poll: Part 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ottawa Draft Poll: Part 1 Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:52 pm

jawal

jawal
Rookie
Rookie

Interesting poll and comments from posters. Doiron said on radio today that it is likely that Sens pick comes from one of the players brought into yesterday and today. Not a big surprise since Strome, Zig, Coutrier, Huberdeau, Landeskog and Hamilton are all in top 10 rankings. Also not a surprise that they did not bring in RNH or Larsson as it is unlikely either of them would fall to 6th. The Hamilton possibility is the part that caught my attention. Note since Hamilton did not actually make it here due to conflict, Dorion specified that Hamilton was included as a possibility even though he did not work out for them.

51Ottawa Draft Poll: Part 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ottawa Draft Poll: Part 1 Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:04 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

jawal wrote:Interesting poll and comments from posters. Doiron said on radio today that it is likely that Sens pick comes from one of the players brought into yesterday and today. Not a big surprise since Strome, Zig, Coutrier, Huberdeau, Landeskog and Hamilton are all in top 10 rankings. Also not a surprise that they did not bring in RNH or Larsson as it is unlikely either of them would fall to 6th. The Hamilton possibility is the part that caught my attention. Note since Hamilton did not actually make it here due to conflict, Dorion specified that Hamilton was included as a possibility even though he did not work out for them.

As much as we need a forward....Hamilton added to Cowen, Karlsson, Rundblad and even Gryba is ridiculous. Then we see what Wiercioch can bring us if we move him + the 21st maybe?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum