GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official: Murray signs 3-year extension as GM!

+16
TheAvatar
dennycrane
spader
NEELY
Hobiesens
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
SDH89
strachattack
Ev
tim1_2
22_4_ever
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
shabbs
SensHulk
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:
Michallica wrote:suffice to say, i think he steps aside if sens win the cup within the next 2 years

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

hey don't mock me, I'm giving the murray haters hope that he's not around for the full 3 seasons Laugh1

SDH89

Veteran
Veteran

Probably the best for the long term future of this team.

Now time to snag a new head coach, please don't let Cameron be our only option.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Good. Now that that's settled, I wonder if the media will start backtracking on whether Clouston will stay. Of all the coaches Murray has hired he's been the best by far. Although I hear DeBoer may not be in a very strong place down in Florida, and he was the first choice.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SDH89 wrote:Probably the best for the long term future of this team.

We already have a better option behind the bench right now.

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

Michallica wrote:
22_4_ever wrote:Wow..I can only imagine that there will be a shortage of Crow today in the grocery stores. From old posts I've read a lot of people on here were guaranteeing that he'd be gone.

I guess we can finally put to bed the McGuire to Ottawa ridiculousness.

Thank god

+1279374986324870298570984265874295082745275986298276982982164982662182596509865

I never thought it would happen but after reading a comment about McGuire playing coy on the radio I was a little concerned. I'm relieved this rumour or movement or whatever can be put to bed.

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Good. Now that that's settled, I wonder if the media will start backtracking on whether Clouston will stay. Of all the coaches Murray has hired he's been the best by far. Although I hear DeBoer may not be in a very strong place down in Florida, and he was the first choice.

I'd bet that it won't be DeBoer. He was rumoured to have leveraged Ottawa's offer to get big money in Florida.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

22_4_ever wrote:Wow..I can only imagine that there will be a shortage of Crow today in the grocery stores. From old posts I've read a lot of people on here were guaranteeing that he'd be gone.

Yep. People wanted him gone when this team looked like a pile of steaming filth. After what he's done since the rebuild was initiated, we've changed our tune. And rightfully so.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Good. Now that that's settled, I wonder if the media will start backtracking on whether Clouston will stay. Of all the coaches Murray has hired he's been the best by far. Although I hear DeBoer may not be in a very strong place down in Florida, and he was the first choice.

I think the sens/deboer bridge was burned after melnyk flew him down to barbados and he STILL declined the sens offer. sooo.....Diddle deboer Laugh1

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

this......Cussing this!

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Did Cory tell you that? I don't understand the pro-Clouston around here, he's done nothing to warrant an extension with this team.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Where does this leave poor Pierre McGuire???

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:
I think the sens/deboer bridge was burned after melnyk flew him down to barbados and he STILL declined the sens offer. sooo.....Diddle deboer Laugh1

Yeah deBoer just wanted a lot of $$$ (for a rookie coach).

It's not like he's been a Jack Adams candidate down in Florida.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Where does this leave poor Pierre McGuire???

Back up phaneuf and burke's asses

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

this......Cussing this!

Although, if the decision on Clouston is being made "in conjunction with" The Ringmaster, it looks like Cameron is the next coach of your Ottawa Senators.

more to come

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:

I knew he screwed us, but not that extent, yikes!

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
this......Cussing this!
Although, if the decision on Clouston is being made "in conjunction with" The Ringmaster, it looks like Cameron is the next coach of your Ottawa Senators.
more to come

Can't see them announcing Cameron while he's still coaching in the OHL playoffs.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SDH89 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Did Cory tell you that? I don't understand the pro-Clouston around here, he's done nothing to warrant an extension with this team.

He's done plenty. If you don't like him that's perfectly alright. TwoThumbsUp! You'll probably get your wish too.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Where does this leave poor Pierre McGuire???

In bed with Crosby.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum