GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Phillips POLL Question #2

+2
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

POLL: Phillips POLL Question #2

POLL: Phillips POLL Question #2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap242%POLL: Phillips POLL Question #2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 42% [ 8 ]
POLL: Phillips POLL Question #2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap258%POLL: Phillips POLL Question #2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 58% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16POLL: Phillips POLL Question #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL: Phillips POLL Question #2 Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:43 am

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:i say you re-sign him but no NTC... sorry buddy you keep that can of suckass open for one more season and you're trade bait baby.

Yeah, because teams will be killing themselves to acquire a guy whose shat the bed for 2 straight years and has 2 more years on his contract. Wink

even if it's for a 4rth rounder, you didn't lose him for nothing.

at any rate phillips would probably be better off on the 2nd pairing. the sooner he ends up there the better.

17POLL: Phillips POLL Question #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL: Phillips POLL Question #2 Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:52 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Names were kind of flying around on the radio this morning and Volchenkov is rumoured to be "on the block."

For Kuba? Sarcasm

That might not be a fit for them but maybe, with Arnott leaving, Fisher might be of interest?

18POLL: Phillips POLL Question #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL: Phillips POLL Question #2 Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:54 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Names were kind of flying around on the radio this morning and Volchenkov is rumoured to be "on the block."

For Kuba? Sarcasm

That might not be a fit for them but maybe, with Arnott leaving, Fisher might be of interest?

I can't believe I'm gonna say this: no deal, I'd prefer to have Fisher than Volchenkov. Facepalm

19POLL: Phillips POLL Question #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL: Phillips POLL Question #2 Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:59 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

For Kuba? Sarcasm

I can't believe I'm gonna say this: no deal, I'd prefer to have Fisher than Volchenkov. Facepalm

It's not really about getting rid of Fisher. It's more a question of giving our forward prospects a better chance to develop. Converting promising Cs to Ws year after year is getting us nowhere. And putting them on Line 3 or 4 with no chance at playing the PP isn't any better.

20POLL: Phillips POLL Question #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL: Phillips POLL Question #2 Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:06 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

volchie and gonchar.... can we just try it for 10 games?

21POLL: Phillips POLL Question #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL: Phillips POLL Question #2 Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:12 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Flo The Action wrote:volchie and gonchar.... can we just try it for 10 games?
Did I miss something?

22POLL: Phillips POLL Question #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL: Phillips POLL Question #2 Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:12 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:volchie and gonchar.... can we just try it for 10 games?

Laugh1 That would be nice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum