GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010

+12
Bramlet07
spader
stempniaksen
Number Twenty Nine
cash
SDH89
SensHulk
PTFlea
Flo The Action
Riprock
shabbs
wprager
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Game Day: Buffalo at Ottawa Dec. 4

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010 - Page 7 Vote_lcap260%GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010 - Page 7 Vote_rcap2 60% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010 - Page 7 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010 - Page 7 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010 - Page 7 Vote_lcap240%GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010 - Page 7 Vote_rcap2 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bass Destruction wrote:Holy Mackerel Karlsson almost scored the goal of the year.

We need to rush the puck up the ice - our D-men need to get involved without making 5 passes through a clogged neutral zone/blue line. Cuss, how can Clouston not see it?

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Bingo also shutout, loses 4-0.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I honestly believe something big will go down after we lose to the Rangers tomorrow.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Well good news is that there's another game in less than 24hours so no time dwelling thinking about scoring drought

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Man... Elliott gets a shutout and we still can't score/win.

Holy crap this is unbelievable.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We get to face (most likely) Lundqvist tomorrow, Price on Tuesday, and then Lundqvist again on Thursday. Awesome!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laugh1 We have to laugh this off, this is some Cussing freaky Dung that we haven't scored in 165. The drive for 225 tomorrow?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Big Ev wrote:We get to face (most likely) Lundqvist tomorrow, Price on Tuesday, and then Lundqvist again on Thursday. Awesome!
Oh man... potential for 5 games with no goals scored... heh heh.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Man... Elliott gets a shutout and we still can't score/win.

No puck luck either But Ryan miller did have a shutout last night, so it wasn't like sens got shutout against anybody

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:We get to face (most likely) Lundqvist tomorrow, Price on Tuesday, and then Lundqvist again on Thursday. Awesome!

I wouldn't be surprised if it's Lundqvist, Auld, and Biron. Ottawa is a great chance to get your backup goalie some work.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:
shabbs wrote:Man... Elliott gets a shutout and we still can't score/win.

No puck luck either But Ryan miller did have a shutout last night, so it wasn't like sens got shutout against anybody

You're right, they got shutout by a tired goalie. Sarcasm Facepalm

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore

SpezDispenser wrote:
Why are they playing Miller in back to back so soon after coming back from injury?

Shrug Razz

Number Twenty Nine wrote:
shabbs wrote:Elliott back in net?

EDIT: Yes.

http://twitter.com/NHL_Sens/status/11087440819257344

He's 9-0 vs the Sabres.

GO SENS GO!!!

I'm seriously about to burn my Sens' jersey......fnck this fncking dung!

Laugh1 Drums

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore

SpezDispenser wrote: Laugh1 We have to laugh this off, this is some Cussing freaky Dung that we haven't scored in 165. The drive for 225 tomorrow?

They couldn't even score in the shootout Laugh1 Crying

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

It's more than a little sad that our only player who looks dangerous rushing the puck into the offensive zone is a defenceman. Karlsson should do it more often, IMO. It's like watching a poor man's Patrick Kane.

One bright spot is that I've felt Michalek has been significantly more effective of late. And he's remembered/learned how to pass.

That said, this game was awful. A battle of incompetence.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:I don't know where I wrote it, but I've been saying the Sens D-men need to rush the puck up the neutral zone - and the ONE time they do it, Karlsson almost ends it.

Just finished watching it on the PVR, and the only thing I can say is "Why didn't Clouston use Karlsson in the shootout?"

Well, no, that's not really the *only* thing, but as it was heading to the shootout I kept thinking, hey, Cory, see what he's doing out there? Nice dangles, great shot, why not?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Should have put Karlsson in on the shootout.

Wink

Great minds, Shabbs, great minds ...

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore

At least one OTT had a goal tonight Crying

It's actually been 178:30, plus a shootout since the Sens last put a puck in the back of the net, during competition.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

HA HA, i'm drunk we lost... sounds very familiar. my team is close to last. oh man, Cuss this. why do i bother, why do they bother. tell me something positive.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum