GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010

+12
Bramlet07
spader
stempniaksen
Number Twenty Nine
cash
SDH89
SensHulk
PTFlea
Flo The Action
Riprock
shabbs
wprager
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Game Day: Buffalo at Ottawa Dec. 4

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_lcap260%GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 60% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_lcap240%GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Number Twenty Nine

Veteran
Veteran

and the owner's not too shabby either....

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Number Twenty Nine wrote:
Dash wrote:Hey, could be worse... Pittsburgh up 4-0 already over Blue Jackets and only in the 1st.

tell you what, this is a REAL team that works through it's difficulties and gives it their all 9 times out 10. I don't care for Sid, but you can't fault the kid's work ethic - and it seems to be contagious......

That team is something else right now. They're dominating without a great player in Staal and a Malkin who has not been 100% all year.

and Crosby just scored again...I am watching that game, I can't watch the Sens game anymore. Both teams are uber boring at the moment.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Big reason though is having 4 top 2 picks in the line-up. Major reason that that team is where it is. Same with Chicago.

If Ottawa had the fortune of being able to draft a few young franchise players, then they would be a different team too. Edmonton is on its way there.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It looks like we will be getting some high picks very very soon lol

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

We'd be so lucky. Murray might trade our 1st for Cory Stillman Sarcasm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Tell u what we got....we got an old fashioned goaltending duel

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Dash wrote:Big reason though is having 4 top 2 picks in the line-up. Major reason that that team is where it is. Same with Chicago.

If Ottawa had the fortune of being able to draft a few young franchise players, then they would be a different team too. Edmonton is on its way there.

The "fortune" of having finished bottom-five in the league over 5+ years? Really?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Man, this thread is almost as boring as the game.

Come on, spice it up a bit.

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Man, this thread is almost as boring as the game.

Come on, spice it up a bit.

GO SENS GO

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! TwoThumbsUp! TwoThumbsUp! TwoThumbsUp! PartyTime! PartyTime! PartyTime! NOT! NOT! NOT!

squirrel Sabres Leftie

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Let's rattle those Sabres!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Scott McArthur tweets this:
Sens haven't scored in 153:30. Team record is 187:42 set in November, 1997.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

stempniaksen wrote:
Dash wrote:Big reason though is having 4 top 2 picks in the line-up. Major reason that that team is where it is. Same with Chicago.

The "fortune" of having finished bottom-five in the league over 5+ years? Really?

Uhm, yes, really.... or you can be mediocre for 12 years.... take your pick... their 5 years at the bottom earned them a cup.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

You have a strange definition of mediocrity, Dash.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Why, because you think the status quo is a good thing? Clearly the team that made it to the post-season 11 years isn't good enough to win anything... and the teams that have won the cup recently, pretty sure didn't spend 11 years in the post-season.

If you are content with the team we have, good for you. I think making the playoffs and exiting for 11 years means something isn't working and the team is not good enough.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I don't know where I wrote it, but I've been saying the Sens D-men need to rush the puck up the neutral zone - and the ONE time they do it, Karlsson almost ends it.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Dash wrote:We'd be so lucky. Murray might trade our 1st for Cory Stillman Sarcasm

Don't joke, it might actually happen. Although probably be our 2nd.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Still think Karlsson > Eberle ? Sarcasm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Elliott saved the game right there. Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum