GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010

+12
Bramlet07
spader
stempniaksen
Number Twenty Nine
cash
SDH89
SensHulk
PTFlea
Flo The Action
Riprock
shabbs
wprager
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Game Day: Buffalo at Ottawa Dec. 4

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap260%GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 60% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap240%GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore

What? Because of Elliott? Check his record agains the Sabres before complaining.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number Twenty Nine wrote:
shabbs wrote:Elliott back in net?

EDIT: Yes.

http://twitter.com/NHL_Sens/status/11087440819257344

He's 9-0 vs the Sabres.

GO SENS GO!!!

I'm seriously about to burn my Sens' jersey......fnck this fncking dung!
Settle down man... 9-0 is a go for the show in my books.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Besides it's a back to back situation....Elliott should start this game based on that awesome record (hope we didn't jinx it). And leclaire has lost his last two against buffalo.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

He's 9-0 vs the Sabres.

GO SENS GO!!!

Stay thirsty my friend.
Cheers

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Indeed. We should see Leclaire tomorrow vs the Rags.

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:

He's 9-0 vs the Sabres.

GO SENS GO!!!

Settle down man... 9-0 is a go for the show in my books.

I don't really think his career record vs. a certain team really matters. I don't remember which team it was, but recently Elliott had a perfect record against them, so he got the start - and was promptly shelled.

With that being said, I don't think it really matters who starts. It's the players that are going to have to make the difference in this one, goaltending is a non-issue at this point.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

my point is that Clouston is a j@ck@$$. LeClaire is arguably the best player against the Sharks and they sit him. FnCking Brilliant! You know how PIT got MAF out his slump? They continued playing him - and he wasn't playing as good as LeClaire. This is a kick in the nards to LeClaire and anyone else that wants to elevate their game for the team. Bullturd.

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Number Twenty Nine wrote:my point is that Clouston is a j@ck@$$. LeClaire is arguably the best player against the Sharks and they sit him. FnCking Brilliant! You know how PIT got MAF out his slump? They continued playing him - and he wasn't playing as good as LeClaire. This is a kick in the nards to LeClaire and anyone else that wants to elevate their game for the team. Bullturd.

I do agree with you, it would have been nice to reward Leclaire for his efforts, but this is another example of Clouston mismanaging something.

Whatever, I'm not really going to worry about goaltending.

Last edited by SDH89 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

How's it bad coaching to put in a guy who's undefeated against a team? U think Claude julien is going to play rask against Ottawa ever? Never unless Thomas is injured.

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Number Twenty Nine wrote:my point is that Clouston is a j@ck@$$. LeClaire is arguably the best player against the Sharks and they sit him. FnCking Brilliant! You know how PIT got MAF out his slump? They continued playing him - and he wasn't playing as good as LeClaire. This is a kick in the nards to LeClaire and anyone else that wants to elevate their game for the team. Bullturd.

He's 1-6-1...

He's not getting results, so why continue to roll with the "cold" hand?

That and it's a back-to-back situation, if you turn in your fan card over that you're not a real fan to begin with.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

you're right, it's been a while since LeClaire scored a goal

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This is good for Leclaire too, he's getting to work 2 of 3 games.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Did Bobby B get the call?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:Did Bobby B get the call?

No, I think as soon as he played yesterday, he was not being called up at all this weekend.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Here's how I think Clouston's head went...

"Leclaire was the only one that showed up... the guys don't give him any support and don't play with any desire in front of him... Elliott is 9-0 vs the Sabres.. the boys play more inspired in front of him... we've got a back to back situation coming up... yeah, Elliott tonight, Leclaire tomorrow."

Is it right? Maybe not.. but you gotta work with what you got and what you see.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number Twenty Nine wrote:you're right, it's been a while since LeClaire scored a goal
With the way the guys play in front of him... he's pretty much gonna have to.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
Number Twenty Nine wrote:you're right, it's been a while since LeClaire scored a goal
With the way the guys play in front of him... he's pretty much gonna have to.

It'll be a shortie.

Just got back from my kid's game. He had two tournament games yesterday, another one today, then the regular season game we couldn't reschedule. Semis for the tournament tomorrow morning and if win we're in the finals later on. That could be 6 games in 3 days.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Elliott was very sharp as practice wore on, but a little rusty in the early goings. I guess that's to be expected since he hadn't played since the Oilers game.

GO SENS GO!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum