GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010

+12
Bramlet07
spader
stempniaksen
Number Twenty Nine
cash
SDH89
SensHulk
PTFlea
Flo The Action
Riprock
shabbs
wprager
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Game Day: Buffalo at Ottawa Dec. 4

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010 - Page 8 Vote_lcap260%GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010 - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 60% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010 - Page 8 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010 - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010 - Page 8 Vote_lcap240%GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Dec. 4, 2010 - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Should have put Karlsson in on the shootout.

Wink

Great minds, Shabbs, great minds ...

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore

At least one OTT had a goal tonight Crying

It's actually been 178:30, plus a shootout since the Sens last put a puck in the back of the net, during competition.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

HA HA, i'm drunk we lost... sounds very familiar. my team is close to last. oh man, Cuss this. why do i bother, why do they bother. tell me something positive.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

no ididn't watch the game but i'm not encouraged to do so.

when i live in england,i used to stayup from1 till5 am toget achace to watch the sens "if" they showed them on channel 5(they usualy showed american tams.) on theoff chance they showed the sens it made my month if not my winter, now i'm sick everytime i come to see the score.... we suck so bad i miss bonk and tugnutt!!!! fire sale appart from spezza, regin the D prospects and Alfie.

i'd bemore excited as an edmonton fan.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

BTW, i'll never have another team then the sens, i'd trathe rwait 50 years without a cup then change teams and join the habs bandwagon.
SENS 4 LIFE!

ok the beer is talking.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

TSN: "Ottawa has now been shut out in their last two games and haven't scored in 178 minutes 30 seconds. The Senators have won just three of their last 12 and allowed 38 goals, while scoring 17."

Oh my.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

it's a good thing the Sens play better in front of Elliott Sarcasm

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:TSN: "Ottawa has now been shut out in their last two games and haven't scored in 178 minutes 30 seconds. The Senators have won just three of their last 12 and allowed 38 goals, while scoring 17."

Oh my.

Ya may aswell say shutout in there last 3 games because the only goal they got against Edm was kicked in by Smid

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

mmhh... my head Facepalm
if only the sens would feel this bad

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Number Twenty Nine wrote:it's a good thing the Sens play better in front of Elliott Sarcasm

Well 1-0 in a shootout is better than 4-0 in regulation. Right now though, even if loungo played for us, he still can't score for us. Our goalie pitches a shutout and we STILL lose

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:mmhh... my head Facepalm

HAha that was some good drunken banter. Good to know ur a good sens fan thick and thorough TwoThumbsUp!

Now start watching some games again

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:mmhh... my head Facepalm

HAha that was some good drunken banter. Good to know ur a good sens fan thick and thorough TwoThumbsUp!

Now start watching some games again
yeah cuz it really doesn't matter, they've proven they lose even if i don't watch. Facepalm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum