GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Edmonton Oilers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 29, 2010

+16
LeCaptain
Ev
Hobiesens
Flo The Action
Bramlet07
PTFlea
SensGirl11
spader
Oglethorpe
stempniaksen
Number Twenty Nine
shabbs
dennycrane
SensHulk
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Edmonton @ Ottawa, Nov 29, 2010

GAME DAY: Edmonton Oilers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 29, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_lcap240%GAME DAY: Edmonton Oilers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 29, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 40% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Edmonton Oilers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 29, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Edmonton Oilers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 29, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Edmonton Oilers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 29, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_lcap260%GAME DAY: Edmonton Oilers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 29, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Man... this team is so inconsistent...

Bramlet07

Veteran
Veteran

haha it took them 5 secs to score after we pulled elliot

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ugly.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Wow, what a pathetic game.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What an Dung of epic proportions. Anyone positive after a game like this? Murray's gonna do something soon.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:What an Dung of epic proportions. Anyone positive after a game like this? Murray's gonna do something soon.

How about starting by stopping with the 5 penalties in a row.
I think 50% of our 12 losses have been because of stupid penalties.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

hands up who wants to see someone fired soon.....

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

on the other hand, I'm happy for Gerber - he got his revenge on the shaft-o-rama he got in Ottawa

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Only thing worse then this game is when Heatley scores a hattrick next game...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I do agree that it could have been a look ahead game, though. Happens all the time in sports, but not sure if that is a valid excuse for losing to the Oilers 4-1.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Number Twenty Nine wrote:on the other hand, I'm happy for Gerber - he got his revenge on the shaft-o-rama he got in Ottawa

What shaft? He was awful.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Wow, 4-1? Really?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:I do agree that it could have been a look ahead game, though. Happens all the time in sports, but not sure if that is a valid excuse for losing to the Oilers 4-1.

I haven't seen the 1st 2 periods, but by the sounds of it it's the Cussing old penalty story once again.
This coaching staff is not impressing me one bit. Never calls a time out, Clouston has stopped for whatever reason doing his in-game coaching, never takes the home ice advantage etc.
Inconsistency, power play, out of sync-ness... all of that is a coaching problem.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

And I'm getting tired of that anemic fanbase.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The rope is tightening on Clouston and Murray. Cuss we need some fresh perspective here in Ottawa, a nice new GM who can pick his own coach. Maybe he wants Clouston, maybe he doesn't, it's up to him.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Ottawa has generally been ok in the first but worse in the second and then worse in the third. This means that the coaching staff is not adjusting strategy in game or they are unable to get the players to do what they want.

Ottawa's only goal was an own-goal. Gerber was quite good tonight. I don't know that he got shafted here but clearly the team didn't play for him. Just like how the team doesn't play for Leclaire.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:The rope is tightening on Clouston and Murray. Cuss we need some fresh perspective here in Ottawa, a nice new GM who can pick his own coach. Maybe he wants Clouston, maybe he doesn't, it's up to him.

Whether it's Murray or not, the GM of this team has to have the guts to move a long tenured player if need be.

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

A whole new low.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum