GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Edmonton Oilers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 29, 2010

+16
LeCaptain
Ev
Hobiesens
Flo The Action
Bramlet07
PTFlea
SensGirl11
spader
Oglethorpe
stempniaksen
Number Twenty Nine
shabbs
dennycrane
SensHulk
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Edmonton @ Ottawa, Nov 29, 2010

GAME DAY: Edmonton Oilers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 29, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap240%GAME DAY: Edmonton Oilers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 29, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 40% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Edmonton Oilers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 29, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Edmonton Oilers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 29, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Edmonton Oilers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 29, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap260%GAME DAY: Edmonton Oilers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 29, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Foligno and Regin need to start finding the back of the net and soon if the Sens hope to get above 500 and compete for a playoff spot this season.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:Gerber has a 3-3-0 lifetime record vs. the Senators and .922 save-percentage.

I remember dreading Carolina games when he was in net there.

Ya, me too. He was virtually indestructible when he played for Carolina. We always had trouble with him. Of course, a lot changes in 5 years.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Foligno and Regin need to start finding the back of the net and soon if the Sens hope to get above 500 and compete for a playoff spot this season.
Agreed. The scoring needs to start coming more regularly. 57 goals for so far... 22nd overall.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Woo hoo!! Game day!!!!! GO SENS GO!!!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

My message to Foligno: EVEN JONATHAN CHEECHOO GOT HIS FIRST GOAL LAST SEASON BY GAME 15! THIS IS 10 GAMES OVERDUE NOW!!

also note, Jonathan Cheechoo got his first goal at home against.....drum roll please....the EDMONTON OILERS! BOOK IT!!!!!!!! HappyDance1

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Foligno needs to have the game of his life tonight...

Agreed, that goes for a lot of people who are under performing. Regin inlcuded - although I still really like what he brings to the top line.

Another player who's struggling mightily is Gonchar. He's been average in our zone, but he hasn't been making the strong plays we were seeing early in the season offensively. He's gotta shake off the cobwebs and get back in there. After all, he was our '2nd line player' we got this summer, he'll put up 60ish points, so let's have it Gonch! No better opportunity than tonight!

Also, if I see him on the left side again on the PP, I'm gonna lose it. Right side for Gonch on the PP, left side for Karlsson. Don't Cuss around Clouston! Thanks!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:My message to Foligno: EVEN JONATHAN CHEECHOO GOT HIS FIRST GOAL LAST SEASON BY GAME 15! THIS IS 10 GAMES OVERDUE NOW!!

also note, Jonathan Cheechoo got his first goal at home against.....drum roll please....the EDMONTON OILERS! BOOK IT!!!!!!!! HappyDance1

I think he can score tonight. Enough is enough, take the puck to the net, crash it and slip and ugly one home. Same with Regin please.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:My message to Foligno: EVEN JONATHAN CHEECHOO GOT HIS FIRST GOAL LAST SEASON BY GAME 15! THIS IS 10 GAMES OVERDUE NOW!!

Nick Foligno can only dream of being a one-time 56-goal scorer. I would guess by 40-42 goals his knees couldn't take the pounding from all the hopping. It's been a while since we've hear "Jump" at the SBP, eh?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

yeah for sure. Regin/Foligno combining for just 1 goal through 24 games is just unacceptable for 'top 6 forwards'. They better start filling the net, Dung's gone on far too long

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

just heard that the senators are wearing their road white jerseys, and edmonton will wear the blue and orange home jersey. What gives????

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Beers on ice.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GO SENS GO!!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Lalalala

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Someone let me know when they drop the puck? Please?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

spader wrote:Someone let me know when they drop the puck? Please?
Dropped!

http://www.atdhe.net/29571/watch-edmonton-oilers-vs-ottawa-senators

Off to a chippy start.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

TipHat

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Finally Foligno

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh my Gosh....Foligno! ! ! ! ! ! Whaaa? Ahhhhh!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Good for him. If anyone deserves to get an ugly one, it's Foligno.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum