GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010

+18
dennycrane
Flo The Action
Riprock
asq2
spader
Hobiesens
sens4win
Hockeyhero22000
sennies1980
SensGirl11
PTFlea
Straight Shooter
Ev
PKC
SensHulk
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Atlanta @ Ottawa Nov 9, 2010

GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_lcap256%GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 56% [ 5 ]
GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_lcap211%GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_lcap211%GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_lcap222%GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

sens4win wrote:And in other news the PP looked good, if we get another one we will score, BOOK IT !
ding ding ding, 1 point for me.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Is it just me, or are the Sens taking it to Atlanta right now?

RocknRoll

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

Even with the interference penalty, that was the best period of hockey Karlsson has ever played. He won every defensive match-up he had, dropped Evander "the next great powerforward" Kane, held his own against Antropov physically and could have had four or five points.

It blows my mind how good this guy is when he's on his game.

Oh, and Spezza's much improved as well.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Another 2 points for Karlsson; another 2 points for Spezza; another PP goal for Gonchar. Let's just hope they don't think that's a good night's work.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Another 2 points for Karlsson; another 2 points for Spezza; another PP goal for Gonchar. Let's just hope they don't think that's a good night's work.

Kovalev keeps this up, he'll pot one too. Or maybe he'll leave a juicy rebound for Regin to pot. Would be great to see Regin get rewarded for all his hard work lately.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

By the end of the night we may have two of the league's top-ten scoring defensemen. Smile

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:By the end of the night we may have two of the league's top-ten scoring defensemen. Smile

Dammit! Jinxer Dammit!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:By the end of the night we may have two of the league's top-ten scoring defensemen. Smile

Dammit! Jinxer Dammit!

Karlsson started the night tied for 12th (with Mike Green et al) and has moved up to be tied for 9th (pending how the others do, of course). Gonchar was already tied for 9th and moved up to be tied for 7th.

Jinxes aren't real.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Phillips!!!

HappyDance1

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Chris^3

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Phillips scores

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Winchester!!!

HappyDance1

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Winchester scored? Has hell frozen over?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ha, almost. Regin almost scored just now.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Pavelec in nets now. Atlanta's hoping he doesn't collapse under the pressure.

Too soon?

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

sens to the pp

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

9 seconds this period then the rest in the third

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:Pavelec in nets now. Atlanta's hoping he doesn't collapse under the pressure.

Too soon?

Hahaha +1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum