GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010

+18
dennycrane
Flo The Action
Riprock
asq2
spader
Hobiesens
sens4win
Hockeyhero22000
sennies1980
SensGirl11
PTFlea
Straight Shooter
Ev
PKC
SensHulk
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Atlanta @ Ottawa Nov 9, 2010

GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap256%GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 56% [ 5 ]
GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap211%GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap211%GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap222%GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Update from OttawaSun.com

Kuba - Probably won't play.

Michalek - Is hopeful as long as things are still good at the morning skate tomorrow.

Cussing Kuba! Dammit!

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

Michalek - Is hopeful as long as things are still good at the morning skate tomorrow.

God damnit! COME ON MAN, GET BACK IN TO THE LINEUP!!!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

PKC wrote:

As if.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:

You know that it's a good thing. Another week - two weeks - whatever it takes for Kuba to feel good again - something we haven't seen here for over a year. When he comes back - if he's 100% healthy, he'll be an awesome addition to the team.

As for Michalek -if it was up to me, I'd make sure he took the next month off to train and improve his strength. The last thing we want to do is bring him back before he's 100% ready - I'd like to see him play his first game Dec.10th which would give him a lot of time to be as healthy as possible.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It wasn't strength-related. He had tendinitis -- an inflammation of the tendon. If anything, *less* strength Smile

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I found this very interesting. Here is an excerpt from the Sun article - http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/2010/11/08/16031506.html

With all the screaming and cheering from the children, Clouston could barely hear himself think. One of the things he was thinking, the media found out at his daily press conference, is that Milan Michalek and Filip Kuba looked like they’d be good to play in Tuesday’s game against the Thrashers.

In the dressing room a few minutes later, Kuba was not thinking the same thing.

“No, probably not,” said the towering defenceman...

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

First post edited and updated.

**Important note: Atlanta (78% on PK) killed off 16 straight penalties leading up to the Chicago game on Saturday where they allowed the Hawks to score two on the PP.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:First post edited and updated.

**Important note: Atlanta (78% on PK) killed off 16 straight penalties leading up to the Chicago game on Saturday where they allowed the Hawks to score two on the PP.

OMG, how bad were they if 16 straight kills only gets you to 78%.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Michalek will play tonight!!! We almost have a healthy lineup! GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 3 649241

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:First post edited and updated.

OMG, how bad were they if 16 straight kills only gets you to 78%.

The point is - don't let the 78% PK deceive you like it did to me when I initially wrote up the GDT.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:It wasn't strength-related. He had tendinitis -- an inflammation of the tendon. If anything, *less* strength Smile

Okay then, take the month off to rest the leg so he can actually play the rest of the season pain free.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

according to sens twitter, michalek confirmed and Kuba not playing.

Elliott starts

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:according to sens twitter, michalek confirmed and Kuba not playing.

Elliott starts

Predictable. Next possible start for Leclaire is next Wednesday.

- Unknown Author

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Still, Leclaire needs to start sometime I think. Tonight would have been just fine....the more he sits on the bench, the more he is prone to be injured, and then we gotta call up lehner/brodeur again. no more please!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:Still, Leclaire needs to start sometime I think. Tonight would have been just fine....the more he sits on the bench, the more he is prone to be injured, and then we gotta call up lehner/brodeur again. no more please!

Preachin' to the choir.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensGirl11 wrote:Michalek will play tonight!!! We almost have a healthy lineup! GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Nov. 9, 2010 - Page 3 649241

Will this be the first time all our forwards have been in? Or did we have all hands on deck in Spezza's first two games (before he missed 4 more)?

Remember our pre-season predictions. I had Atlanta finishing 7-8. I wouldn't take this game lightly. They're fast, young, and can score from every angle.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Kovalfie wrote:Remember our pre-season predictions. I had Atlanta finishing 7-8. I wouldn't take this game lightly. They're fast, young, and can score from every angle.

I sure hope the Sens don't take anyone lightly this year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum