GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat

+11
22_4_ever
tim1_2
LeCaptain
sandysensfan
Riprock
PTFlea
Ev
SensHulk
caissie_1
shabbs
dennycrane
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

31One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 3 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:48 am

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

very happy to see dallas win it and heat getting crushed at home. THis is basically a humiliation for Lebron James. What a sub-par performance in the finals.

Another note....basketball championship celebration has absolutely NOTHING on stanley cup celebration (or world series). Its so weird they just hug and congratulate the other team and the losing team quickly walks off. THe stage is setup hastily and the celebration when the trophy is given to the team is short lived because of constant interviewing. How about letting the team get their moment with the trophy? Basketball (and NFL) in this regard are extremely stupid.

and what was up with Dirk running to the locker room while the rest of his team was celebrating? Bosh collapsing on the floor (drama queen much?)

32One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 3 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:01 pm

22_4_ever

Sophomore
Sophomore

Anyone else hear the comments made after the game.

"All the people that was rooting on me to fail...they have to wake up tomorrow & have the same life that they had before…"

wow...way to win the fans over Lebron

33One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 3 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:43 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Anyone got a pic of Bosh crying on the floor? I gotta have it...

34One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 3 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:46 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cuban is hilarious: “I could care less about the Heat, that’s their problem,” Cuban said with the bravado of a man who was tasting revenge and vindication in the same moment. “They did their thing, we did ours.”

35One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 3 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:51 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

22_4_ever wrote:Anyone else hear the comments made after the game.

"All the people that was rooting on me to fail...they have to wake up tomorrow & have the same life that they had before…"

Heh. He gets to wake up and have the same questions asked of him... why did he bonk in the playoffs... why was he not able to deliver, surrounded by all that talent... why did they choke?

Answer me that LeBron.

36One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 3 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:55 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:
wprager wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:oh ?!? Shrug

Except in basketball, goaltending is a foul, not a position.

It's not a foul, it's a violation.

I feel the shame.

37One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 3 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:55 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

22_4_ever wrote:Anyone else hear the comments made after the game.

He actually said that? Yikes. Before he revealed himself to be some crazy egotistical d-bag, he had the entire city of Cleveland in the palm of his hand. He had his shot to be a sports LEGEND, and screwed it all up. Now he's like the Tiger Woods of the NBA....minus the ex-wife.

38One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 3 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:14 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Heh heh...

One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 3 Chrisboshcrying

39One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 3 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:31 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bosh is the one guy I feel a little sorry for. You can’t blame him for leaving Toronto. He really wanted to win, and that clearly isn’t going to happen in Toronto. No American basketball players want to play in the one Canadian city anyway…higher taxes, bad weather, etc. And why wouldn’t he go to Miami with the real possibility of winning a championship immediately? Not to mention the improved climate….

It’s all his random tweets and mixed messages he sent to Raptor fans that lead to the ill-will against him. But it’s nothing compared to what Lebron did to the city of Cleveland (and the NBA in general). These guys brought down the hatred of cities and NBA fans on themselves, so they needn’t wonder why so many are delighting in their failure.

40One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 3 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:36 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Did they all have a jolly good cry after losing again?

41One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 3 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:49 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

well serves these d-bags to lose in embarrassing fashion after poking fun at nowitski's fever. Ginormous egos. AND the best part is that there may be a lockout so they gotta live with the shame for even longer.

42One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 3 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:33 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Mavs' owner Mark Cuban to pay for the celebration parade in Dallas...

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba/news/story?id=6656641

Nice touch.

43One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 3 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:06 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 3 Hx7uG

44One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 3 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:16 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bass Destruction wrote:One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 3 Hx7uG
That is Cussing amazing.

45One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 3 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:33 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The thing is, I don't think Lebron even cares that much.

46One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 3 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Fri May 11, 2012 7:43 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

76'ers bounced the Bulls last night... another #8 seed sending a #1 seed packing...

47One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 3 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Fri May 11, 2012 10:18 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:76'ers bounced the Bulls last night... another #8 seed sending a #1 seed packing...

They got royally screwed when their best player went down at the end of the first game. That's the way the NBA goes.....bulls are nothing without D-Rose. Mavs are nothing with Dirk. Lakers are nothing without Kobe. OKC is nothing without Durant.

That's why ppl appreciate teams like Boston, Atlanta, Philadelphia because they play a team game. Reluctant to say Miami, but even if they lose a start player, they have enough ppl to cover that loss.

48One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 3 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Fri May 11, 2012 10:19 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:76'ers bounced the Bulls last night... another #8 seed sending a #1 seed packing...

I don't care about or really know anything about basketball but I will say this:

BOOM SHAKA LAKA!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum