GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat

+11
22_4_ever
tim1_2
LeCaptain
sandysensfan
Riprock
PTFlea
Ev
SensHulk
caissie_1
shabbs
dennycrane
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

16One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 2 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Tue May 31, 2011 9:49 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

sandysensfan wrote:Don't follow basketball at all... actually I hate it... but the big 3 on Miami all have big egos.... not good for a team game.
Not a big follower either, but I'll tune in for The Finals. I used to have season tickets to the Raptors back when Vince was playing for them... it's a great game to see live in person, that's for sure.

17One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 2 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:08 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GO DALLAS!!!

18One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 2 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:05 am

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

This is the best Finals I've seen since I don't remember. I've been waiting for a Dallas title since the Steve Nash days. One win away :KKK:

19One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 2 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:13 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The only reason I am paying any attention is because I want to see Miami lose. So, you can say what you want about how it's "bad" that Miami has the "big 3", but I think it's generated more interest in the NBA, and the NBA finals, than there's been in a long time.

No publicity is bad publicity.

20One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 2 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:46 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Dallas is one win away... sweet.

21One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 2 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:23 am

22_4_ever

22_4_ever
Sophomore
Sophomore

I could care less....I just want to see the priceless look on D. Stern's face when he has to hand the trophy to M. Cuban.

For me that's why I want to see Dallas win...that's all.

22One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 2 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:36 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I was never able to get into Basketball; I just can't; I don't know why. Maybe if they had goalies ... Wink

23One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 2 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:19 pm

22_4_ever

22_4_ever
Sophomore
Sophomore

TheAvatar wrote:I was never able to get into Basketball; I just can't; I don't know why. Maybe if they had goalies ... Wink

Well they do have goaltending.

24One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 2 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:16 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

oh ?!? Shrug

25One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 2 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:20 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

TheAvatar wrote:oh ?!? Shrug

Except in basketball, goaltending is a foul, not a position.

26One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 2 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:35 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Game 6 goes Sunday...

Mavericks @ Heat - 8:00pm ET - Mavs lead the series 3-2. ABC has the game.

27One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 2 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:52 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Cheering

28One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 2 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:31 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice to see Jason Kidd finally get his hands on a championship. That guy has been around forever.

And even nicer to see the Heat crash and burn.

29One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 2 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:05 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Wicked. So happy to see Miami fail.

30One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 2 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:oh ?!? Shrug

Except in basketball, goaltending is a foul, not a position.

It's not a foul, it's a violation.

31One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 2 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:48 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

very happy to see dallas win it and heat getting crushed at home. THis is basically a humiliation for Lebron James. What a sub-par performance in the finals.

Another note....basketball championship celebration has absolutely NOTHING on stanley cup celebration (or world series). Its so weird they just hug and congratulate the other team and the losing team quickly walks off. THe stage is setup hastily and the celebration when the trophy is given to the team is short lived because of constant interviewing. How about letting the team get their moment with the trophy? Basketball (and NFL) in this regard are extremely stupid.

and what was up with Dirk running to the locker room while the rest of his team was celebrating? Bosh collapsing on the floor (drama queen much?)

32One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 2 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:01 pm

22_4_ever

22_4_ever
Sophomore
Sophomore

Anyone else hear the comments made after the game.

"All the people that was rooting on me to fail...they have to wake up tomorrow & have the same life that they had beforeā€¦"

wow...way to win the fans over Lebron

33One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat - Page 2 Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:43 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Anyone got a pic of Bosh crying on the floor? I gotta have it...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum