GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat

+11
22_4_ever
tim1_2
LeCaptain
sandysensfan
Riprock
PTFlea
Ev
SensHulk
caissie_1
shabbs
dennycrane
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Empty One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:59 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

There is no hoops category in 'Other Sports', so I'll drop this here.

Now that the Heat have sold out their season tickets and have a waiting list, they gassed most of their ticket sales staff:
http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/23536069?tag=headlines;other

I can't wait for this team to implode.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I want them to lose every single game. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE!!!!!

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

I want the Cavs to eliminate the heat in the first round of the playoffs... Man would that be sick!

4One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:31 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

this is absolutely brutal....and yes another reason to hate them. they still gotta get through boston, orlando, and if they're lucky, the lakers. not happening

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

HA HA! Heat lose their first game to the Celtics. Beauty. I love it.

6One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:33 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's Game 1 lol, they'll still get 60 wins easily

7One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:37 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Haha, overRATED. That was awesome.

8One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:42 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Big Ev wrote:It's Game 1 lol, they'll still get 60 wins easily
It was just sweet to watch Bosh struggle and to see the Heat go down after all the hype and crap this summer...

9One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:49 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Chemistry. It's simple. They need time to gel. They all play different positions and each was relied upon heavily on their individual teams to produce @ 30ppg and double-double, triple-double performances.

Once they start playing a team game they will be a talented bunch.

10One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Tue May 31, 2011 9:03 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GO DALLAS!!!!

11One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Tue May 31, 2011 9:10 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Don't follow basketball at all... actually I hate it... but the big 3 on Miami all have big egos.... not good for a team game.

12One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Tue May 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sandysensfan wrote:Don't follow basketball at all... actually I hate it... but the big 3 on Miami all have big egos.... not good for a team game.

...and they're in the Finals

13One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Tue May 31, 2011 9:49 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

sandysensfan wrote:Don't follow basketball at all... actually I hate it... but the big 3 on Miami all have big egos.... not good for a team game.
Not a big follower either, but I'll tune in for The Finals. I used to have season tickets to the Raptors back when Vince was playing for them... it's a great game to see live in person, that's for sure.

14One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:08 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GO DALLAS!!!

15One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Empty Re: One More Reason to Hate the Miami Heat Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:05 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

This is the best Finals I've seen since I don't remember. I've been waiting for a Dallas title since the Steve Nash days. One win away :KKK:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum