GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

NBA Finals 2014 - Heat vs Spurs

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NBA Finals 2014 - Heat vs Spurs Empty NBA Finals 2014 - Heat vs Spurs Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:34 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Fuk da heat.

2NBA Finals 2014 - Heat vs Spurs Empty Re: NBA Finals 2014 - Heat vs Spurs Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:18 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Spurs crush the heat in 5 games.

Fuk da heat.

3NBA Finals 2014 - Heat vs Spurs Empty Re: NBA Finals 2014 - Heat vs Spurs Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:20 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeBrown taking his talents outta Souff Beach?

4NBA Finals 2014 - Heat vs Spurs Empty Re: NBA Finals 2014 - Heat vs Spurs Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:03 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Very satisfying to watch Lebron and Bosh lose. Both very unlikeable characters.

The Spurs are actually an enjoyable team to watch. Very fundamentally strong and excellent passing, versus a bunch of individuals on the Heat.

5NBA Finals 2014 - Heat vs Spurs Empty Re: NBA Finals 2014 - Heat vs Spurs Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:24 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Lebron is a very likable charater.

6NBA Finals 2014 - Heat vs Spurs Empty Re: NBA Finals 2014 - Heat vs Spurs Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:30 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:Lebron is a very likable charater.

How so ? Laugh1 

7NBA Finals 2014 - Heat vs Spurs Empty Re: NBA Finals 2014 - Heat vs Spurs Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:39 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:
LeKing wrote:Lebron is a very likable charater.

How so ? Laugh1 

I'll ask you the question, what's not to like?

Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant are my favourite players, but in terms of arrogance and trash talk they destroy Lebron James.

Lebron is amazing off the court.

8NBA Finals 2014 - Heat vs Spurs Empty Re: NBA Finals 2014 - Heat vs Spurs Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:01 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Just an arrogant guy who couldn't win by himself so he fled to make a dream team. Always talks about I, not the team.

LeBrown was hilarious btw

9NBA Finals 2014 - Heat vs Spurs Empty Re: NBA Finals 2014 - Heat vs Spurs Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:29 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

The way he left Cleveland was not good, I agree. Should have stayed low key.
But that was more frustration than anything. He gave ownership 7 years to build a championship team and at the end it was obvious it was not gonna happen. I don't even remember a single great player that they brought in to help him.
I always hear talks about Miami and the big three but when you watch Miami it's pretty obvious Bosh and Wade are not even close to being as good as the supporting cast we see on other teams.
When you are the best player in the world you wanna win cups.
Kobe Bryant threatened LA 7 years ago to leave if they didn't bring in players to help him. And that was after winning 3 cups already. He even asked to be traded.
I never hear anyone talk about how Kobe is selfish.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum