GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

I hate Rogers Sportsnet

+5
Nasty Nas
The Silfer Server
smash88
caissie_1
Jordo
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I hate Rogers Sportsnet Empty I hate Rogers Sportsnet Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:45 pm

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

I hate everything about it. Tonight their feed is cutting in and out like crazy. I missed the first 3 minutes of the game because they were obviously having some kind of video issue. Their HD feed is never usually HD... and if it is, it cuts in and out from regular SD.

... and don't even get me started on Sportsnet Connected and that god-damned Jason Portuondo.

2I hate Rogers Sportsnet Empty Re: I hate Rogers Sportsnet Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:47 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Yeh they suck. There annoncers and whole team is pretty brutal! Jay Onrait and Dan O'toole are the best!

3I hate Rogers Sportsnet Empty Re: I hate Rogers Sportsnet Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:18 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Jordo wrote:I hate everything about it. Tonight their feed is cutting in and out like crazy. I missed the first 3 minutes of the game because they were obviously having some kind of video issue. Their HD feed is never usually HD... and if it is, it cuts in and out from regular SD.

... and don't even get me started on Sportsnet Connected and that god-damned Jason Portuondo.

Yeah that was horrible... Missed the first Vancouver goal, I could hear it though..

4I hate Rogers Sportsnet Empty Re: I hate Rogers Sportsnet Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:25 am

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

I hate how Sean McCormick is married to Jennifer Hedger of TSN...

I also have Dave Taylor, he's the worst... He sucked when he did the NHL video games of the early 2000's, and he sucks when he does sportsnet late night.

I hate angry Bill Watters, and fake angry Nick Kypreos.

They are a gimmicky, joke of a sports station. I mean for a while they devoted part of their show to reading comments left on their website. They had their personalities shabbily dressed.

And I hate the name sportsnet.

5I hate Rogers Sportsnet Empty Re: I hate Rogers Sportsnet Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:26 am

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

And their set is really ghetto. I hate that too.

6I hate Rogers Sportsnet Empty Re: I hate Rogers Sportsnet Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:00 am

Nasty Nas

Nasty Nas
Rookie
Rookie

Everything about Sportsnet is second rate. Kypreos is joke, Rob
Faulds bores me to sleep, Jason Portuoudo is a complete idiot always
trying to rhyme his words. Not much to like about it

7I hate Rogers Sportsnet Empty Re: I hate Rogers Sportsnet Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:20 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The only thing I pay any attention to on Rogers Sportsnet is Hockeycentral at Noon.

Watters is a JOKE!

8I hate Rogers Sportsnet Empty Re: I hate Rogers Sportsnet Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:33 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I felt like I was watching a Sens PPV!!!

9I hate Rogers Sportsnet Empty Re: I hate Rogers Sportsnet Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:43 am

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

TSN for hockey is head and shoulders above Sportsnet.

10I hate Rogers Sportsnet Empty Re: I hate Rogers Sportsnet Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:17 am

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

beedub wrote:TSN for hockey is head and shoulders above Sportsnet.

TSN period is better. They beat Rogers Sportsnet in every way possible!

11I hate Rogers Sportsnet Empty Re: I hate Rogers Sportsnet Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:28 am

The_Dude

The_Dude
Prospect
Prospect

I really think it depends on who is hosting the Show, They was a slight biased in favor of the canuks last night thought. In the second Inermission they said something like ," Hopefully the canuks can keep it together"... Total BS.

I find the HD Feed is better then TSN's though. when the games are in HD. I think the only Sportsnet channel that is HD is SN Ontario, last nights game was on Sports net West. Aside from the last two games on sportsnet, most of them are broadcasted in HD though.

12I hate Rogers Sportsnet Empty Re: I hate Rogers Sportsnet Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:46 am

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

The_Dude wrote:I really think it depends on who is hosting the Show, They was a slight biased in favor of the canuks last night thought. In the second Inermission they said something like ," Hopefully the canuks can keep it together"... Total BS.

I find the HD Feed is better then TSN's though. when the games are in HD. I think the only Sportsnet channel that is HD is SN Ontario, last nights game was on Sports net West. Aside from the last two games on sportsnet, most of them are broadcasted in HD though.

The game was in Ottawa last night, it was broadcast on Sportsnet East. There wasn't any bias- it was Garry Galley and Dean Brown, was it not? What were you watching last night?

Sportsnet HD is a brrrutal feed about 80% of the time.

TSN has an amazing feed, probably one of the best next to CBC.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum