GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency!

+30
Number Twenty Nine
sandysensfan
spader
NEELY
22_4_ever
tim1_2
Straight Shooter
Amnesia021
Cap'n Clutch
asq2
ddt
Hoags
beerandsens
SensGirl11
SDH89
LeCaptain
Hockeyhero22000
M_Christopher
sens4win
Riprock
SensFan71
wprager
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
Ev
dennycrane
SensHulk
rooneypoo
PTFlea
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 65 of 67]

961FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 65 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:16 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I didn't even think Detroit was in the mix for Parise. Thought it was MIN-NJ-PITT.

It's down to MIN and NJ. If I'm Parise I'm going to Minn who look very good right now. .

962FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 65 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:16 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So Parise and Suter will be in Minnesota. That is fine. Makes the west a little more interesting, and keeps those guys from suiting up in the east.

963FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 65 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:17 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Parise to follow suit to Minnesota from all indications. Detroit has been informed they are out of the mix on Parise.

Minny will collapse in on itself.

964FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 65 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:19 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Damn Minny, you did good. What's weird is that they're still kind of suspect, especially on D. Who cares though, they obviously got a ton better.

965FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 65 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:20 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Minny will be a force.

966FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 65 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:20 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow, Parise to Minny is surprising a little. I thought the Pens for sure. Now for Suter....

967FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 65 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:21 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah you just signed 2 guys for 13 years. Smart. ...

968FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 65 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:23 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Holy Dung, Suter to Minny as well.

969FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 65 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:24 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Has Ottawa done anything yet? Eric Godard perhaps?

970FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 65 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:25 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wonder if they will try to deal Heatley somewhere else now.

971FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 65 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:25 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Buckle up guys, this day is about to get crazy. Detroit has no D at all, teams will be absolutely scrambling right now.

Semin next?

972FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 65 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:26 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:I wonder if they will try to deal Heatley somewhere else now.

Columbus? For The Nasher?!?!?!? Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

973FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 65 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:26 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm very envious. Minny's prospect pool is as good as ours and they added two of the best players in the world to their roster. Very, very, very good day for the Wild and their fans.

You want to talk about accelerating a re-tool, that's how you do that.

974FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 65 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:27 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's pretty obvious who the Wild will get in the not-so-distant future. Hint: he played with Suter.

975FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 65 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:28 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, now the real fun can start. Sounds like Semin is the target for the Wings now.

Who knows what will happen with Weber. I think Nashville will do everything they can to keep him.

976FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 65 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:28 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:It's pretty obvious who the Wild will get in the not-so-distant future. Hint: he played with Suter.

That will cost you an arm and a friggin leg though. I assume Minny wants to acquire him from Nashville now and not run the risk of him hitting free agency or being traded to another team who aggressively tries to sign him.

977FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 65 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:29 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:I'm very envious. Minny's prospect pool is as good as ours and they added two of the best players in the world to their roster. Very, very, very good day for the Wild and their fans.

You want to talk about accelerating a re-tool, that's how you do that.

It pretty much comes down to luck though. They're lucky that Parise is from Minnesota and Suter close-by, and that they wanted to sign together.

978FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 65 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:29 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Parise's deal is $98M/13 yrs - $7.53M per.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 65 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum