GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency!

+30
Number Twenty Nine
sandysensfan
spader
NEELY
22_4_ever
tim1_2
Straight Shooter
Amnesia021
Cap'n Clutch
asq2
ddt
Hoags
beerandsens
SensGirl11
SDH89
LeCaptain
Hockeyhero22000
M_Christopher
sens4win
Riprock
SensFan71
wprager
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
Ev
dennycrane
SensHulk
rooneypoo
PTFlea
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 67]

511FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 35 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:51 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:That would be very good value if true. He's due for a bounce back/injury free season.

For a second there I thought you were talking about Peter Regin Smile If he can stay healthy, what he showed last season (in a very small sample, of course) is that he can certainly fill a top-six role.

We haven't lost anyone from the top-six of last year, and we have added Silfverberg and Regin (crossing fingers he stays healthy). Even if Regin doesn't end up in the top six right off the bat, I hope his presence will push Foligno to be a little more consistent. Then we have Zibanejad and others down in Bingo (I expect Zibanejad to start the season in Bingo) like Petersson, Stone, Noesen, DaCosta. Not only will we have competition for spots in Ottawa, I think we will have some healthy competition in Bingo as well.

512FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 35 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:55 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:That would be very good value if true. He's due for a bounce back/injury free season.

For a second there I thought you were talking about Peter Regin Smile If he can stay healthy, what he showed last season (in a very small sample, of course) is that he can certainly fill a top-six role.

We haven't lost anyone from the top-six of last year, and we have added Silfverberg and Regin (crossing fingers he stays healthy). Even if Regin doesn't end up in the top six right off the bat, I hope his presence will push Foligno to be a little more consistent. Then we have Zibanejad and others down in Bingo (I expect Zibanejad to start the season in Bingo) like Petersson, Stone, Noesen, DaCosta. Not only will we have competition for spots in Ottawa, I think we will have some healthy competition in Bingo as well.

I think Regin'll start on the 3rd line, but we'll see. He's also a potential add-on in a deal.

513FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 35 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:27 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Hoags wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:

Apparently Spezza did attend with B Murray, T Murray & Pierre Dorion... I think T Murray & Dorion are the key spokesmen to get him to Ottawa.. if he does sign here.

Brennan says MacLean was there.

https://twitter.com/andystrickland/status/219103323033305088

Told ‪#Sens‬ didn't use players to recruit Schultz...Kyle Turris has the ‪#Badger‬ and B.C. connection

Turris was not at Wisconsin when Schultz was though.

Well Gretzky & Coffey won't be in Edmonton if he goes there. Now if Kevin Lowe (who played with both) was not the GM of Edmonton... those 2 would not have contacted Schultz.

514FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 35 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:54 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeBrun says "the decision" is coming this afternoon. It's 2 pm now...

Does he announce his decision today or just make it?

515FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 35 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:55 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

He can't sign a contract until tomorrow but I'm sure teams want an answer by tomorrow at noon so they know how to attack free agency.

516FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 35 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:05 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Can't wait to see what the Rangers do and how much they spend:

517FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 35 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:04 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:LeBrun says "the decision" is coming this afternoon. It's 2 pm now...

Does he announce his decision today or just make it?

It's only 1PM (now) in BC.

518FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 35 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:05 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

dennycrane wrote:He can't sign a contract until tomorrow but I'm sure teams want an answer by tomorrow at noon so they know how to attack free agency.

I thought he was already, officially, UFA? They had to sign him by a certain date (which was before July 1).

519FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 35 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:07 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
dennycrane wrote:He can't sign a contract until tomorrow but I'm sure teams want an answer by tomorrow at noon so they know how to attack free agency.

I thought he was already, officially, UFA? They had to sign him by a certain date (which was before July 1).

He had 30 days after his dereg to sign with Anaheim. He became UFA after they couldn't come to an agreement. He'll sign tomorrow when FA opens.

520FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 35 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:12 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Michallica wrote:LOL this proves how little tsn thinks of Ottawa. But we already knew that

I'm surprised they didn't leave them off the list ie. "List is NYR, Toronto, Edmonton, Vancouver and another team."

Note the order of teams:

Schultz chose the Oilers after being pursued by a number of NHL clubs including the Ottawa Senators, Vancouver Canucks, Toronto Maple Leafs, New York Rangers and Minnesota Wild.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=399611

TSN loves Ottawa. Fact. Sarcasm

521FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 35 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:02 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

3.25 million x 4 years for Gaustad from Nashville. Wow, Lotta loot.

522FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 35 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:30 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:3.25 million x 4 years for Gaustad from Nashville. Wow, Lotta loot.

Whenever I hear that name I think of the non-call on his hit on Winchester (who passed his baseline test). That hit may have spelled the end of his career in Ottawa.

523FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 35 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:29 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Jordan staal agrees to a 10 year, $60M contract with the canes.

524FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 35 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:36 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:Jordan staal agrees to a 10 year, $60M contract with the canes.

Same contract that Pittsburgh reportedly offered? I wish my boys were that close and wanted to play together this much.

525FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 35 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:40 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Ryan Smyth re-signs with EDM, $2.25 mil per year, 2 years.

526FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 35 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:46 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

rooneypoo wrote:Ryan Smyth re-signs with EDM, $2.25 mil per year, 2 years.

Did he really put this in his profile?

Edmonton Oilers forward. I'm better than Horcoff, yet
somehow he's paid more....Katz must have been shaken as a baby. Love my
fans!

Shawn Horcoffs trust fund. http://www.pseudosmyth.org

Edit: I doubt it. 1207 followers

527FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 35 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:11 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Benoit pouliot to tbay

528FA Tracker!  ALL things Free Agency! - Page 35 Empty Re: FA Tracker! ALL things Free Agency! Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:13 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:Benoit pouliot to tbay

They acquired him last week and finished the contract today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum