GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft?

+9
Devo
stempniaksen
SDH89
SeawaySensFan
Riprock
asq2
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Ev
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Who Will the Sens Draft (#16 Overall)?

[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 7 Vote_lcap25%[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 7 Vote_rcap2 5% [ 1 ]
[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 7 Vote_lcap25%[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 7 Vote_rcap2 5% [ 1 ]
[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 7 Vote_lcap224%[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 7 Vote_rcap2 24% [ 5 ]
[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 7 Vote_lcap210%[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 7 Vote_rcap2 10% [ 2 ]
[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 7 Vote_lcap20%[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 7 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 7 Vote_lcap20%[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 7 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 7 Vote_lcap229%[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 7 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 6 ]
[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 7 Vote_lcap210%[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 7 Vote_rcap2 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:You think they'd turn their back on Burmie just because he's Russian? I don't know man...

Director of player personnel Pierre Dorion said the team is unlikely to take a Russian player, meaning 6-0, 159-pound Alex Burmistrov of the Barrie Colts is probably out of the question.

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/hockey/ottawa-senators/Clubs+lining+acquire+Spezza/3198182/story.html#ixzz0rtBtmwzj

Source?

was reading it on the can, oh wait, we don't get that paper here, you won't accept pulled it out of my Donkey? [Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 7 270956

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:He could be lying, you don't want to give away who you're really interested in.

and yes Kabanov would be sweet too...if he drops to the second, he is the biggest steal in years.

see Kabby play a lot here with the Cats as well, huge skillset, apparent attitude/commitment issues, but I have not seen that in the games I watched.

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

SensFan71 wrote:see Kabby play a lot here with the Cats as well, huge skillset, apparent attitude/commitment issues, but I have not seen that in the games I watched.

I think the Canadiens take him at 27.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:see Kabby play a lot here with the Cats as well, huge skillset, apparent attitude/commitment issues, but I have not seen that in the games I watched.

I think the Canadiens take him at 27.

seems like a good fit for him, as much as I would hate it if he pans out.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I guess Team 1200 will have coverage of this. Will be interesting to hear Versage's scenarios in which Ottawa corners the market on draft-eligible 67s!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:He could be lying, you don't want to give away who you're really interested in.

and yes Kabanov would be sweet too...if he drops to the second, he is the biggest steal in years.

a la Murray with "we want kadri"

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:

I don't think that was a lie. Rumours about Kadri to the Sens on draft day were flying everywhere. Thing of the past though.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:

that one by Murray was brilliant, set us up pretty good, Kadri is a decent talent, but definitely not a great find with the # 7.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

To be honest, I really don't know what to believe. Both arguments can be made, but the Murrays are known for posturing. I was actually happy when the leafs took kadri, I didn't want him on our team (wanted MPS). And then the sens took Cowen and I couldn't believe it...

In hindsight, if the sens really wanted kadri, they would have picked MPS.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:To be honest, I really don't know what to believe. Both arguments can be made, but the Murrays are known for posturing. I was actually happy when the leafs took kadri, I didn't want him on our team (wanted MPS). And then the sens took Cowen and I couldn't believe it...

Indeed.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:To be honest, I really don't know what to believe. Both arguments can be made, but the Murrays are known for posturing. I was actually happy when the leafs took kadri, I didn't want him on our team (wanted MPS). And then the sens took Cowen and I couldn't believe it...

no kidding, I was very happy when they selected him too, and if we fast forward to our situation this year and same players available, I think we would opt for MPS over a D-man as we are pretty set there, and I think we are going with the philosophy that Defense wins championships, I think so anyway lol.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well this was a waste of a thread!

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

[Poll] Who do you think the Sens will draft? - Page 7 270956
Murray is full of surprises for sure.

Sponsored content