GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff talk all the time.

+20
Urkie
caissie_1
stempniaksen
PKC
SensGirl11
SensHulk
Flo The Action
asq2
SeawaySensFan
rooneypoo
SensGal
SDH89
Cap'n Clutch
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Ev
Riprock
shabbs
wprager
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 35]

391All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 27 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Mon May 24, 2010 11:25 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

N4L wrote:Yup, they do... would have had them with Leighton in nets too. Anyways, Im not going to continue a discussion on a "wjat if" convo. I dont see anywhere where it says Zogomanis is on the stanley cup though.

All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 27 09Cupring

392All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 27 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Mon May 24, 2010 11:34 pm

Was he not part of that team the entire year? Imn pretty sure he was there from start to finish.

393All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 27 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Mon May 24, 2010 11:35 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Found another one: John Grahame in 03-04 with Tampa Bay.

It's kinda neat to look this stuff up.

394All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 27 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Mon May 24, 2010 11:36 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

N4L wrote:Was he not part of that team the entire year? Imn pretty sure he was there from start to finish.

He only played 22 regular season games but then got injured I believe.

395All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 27 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Mon May 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Exceptions are made for guys who actually are part of the black aces and have been part of the team the entire year, Emery is neither of those.

At least you are providing some examples now.

396All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 27 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Mon May 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

N4L wrote:Exceptions are made for guys who actually are part of the black aces and have been part of the team the entire year, Emery is neither of those.

At least you are providing some examples now.

I'm assuming Emery is still there with them, no?

397All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 27 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:17 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

so who's ready to see the hawks win the cup tonight?
i haven'trealy watched this series but i'll make a point to watch the game tonight. it's always nice to see these players with the cup in their hands. should be something to see Hossa with the cup. first ottawa drafted player to win the cup.

398All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 27 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

If the Hawks win, here's your next "History will be Made" video:

Show Hossa hoisting the cup and celebrating, slowing to a reverse playback, fading to white and the text "What if the 3rd time wasn't the Charm?"

I might even make it myself.

399All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 27 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:32 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flyers tie it up tonight. The NHL won't let this series not go 7 (for you conspircay theorists out there).

400All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 27 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:22 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

uh-ho chicago.... Ahhhhh!

buttman will be happy if this goes to 7.

401All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 27 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:27 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

oh yeah. end it tonight!!!!

402All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 27 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

and you were saying?

403All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 27 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:50 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flyers won't go down without a fight, even though they don't deserve to win!

404All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 27 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If they win it's gotta be Keith for the Conn Smythe.

405All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 27 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:58 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I must say, every time I watch one of these games I rack my brains as to why Milan Michalek can't be Marian Hossa. Frustrated2

406All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 27 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:58 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:If they win it's gotta be Keith for the Conn Smythe.

That would be pretty incredible. Potentially Olympic Gold, Cup, Norris and Conn Smythe in the same season.

407All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 27 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

As I was saying, can we have Hossa back? Facepalm

408All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 27 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:35 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Dammit, with just a few minutes left Bell decides to crap out on me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum