GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff talk all the time.

+20
Urkie
caissie_1
stempniaksen
PKC
SensGirl11
SensHulk
Flo The Action
asq2
SeawaySensFan
rooneypoo
SensGal
SDH89
Cap'n Clutch
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Ev
Riprock
shabbs
wprager
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 35]

211All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 15 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 16, 2010 7:41 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:Irony?
Up 3-0 in the series... and up 3-0 in game 7... and they lose.

That's more like tragedy. Irony would be if, for example, Boston ran Bergeron and put him out of the series, allowing Laviolette to insert Leighton, who shut the door the rest of the way. That's not exactly how it happened, though.
I'd say the opposite of what was expected would fall under the category of irony... up 3-0 in the series, up 3-0 in game 7...

212All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 15 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 16, 2010 8:09 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Van Riemsdyke is great. One of Butlers' best friends apparently.

213All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 15 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 16, 2010 8:14 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nighty night Habs.

214All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 15 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 16, 2010 8:15 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Nighty night Habs.

The Habs look terrible. I mean, c'mon, why couldn't the Penguins beat them in Game 7...ugh.

215All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 15 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 16, 2010 8:21 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Nighty night Habs.

The Habs look terrible. I mean, c'mon, why couldn't the Penguins beat them in Game 7...ugh.

Halak was unconscious then though, not as much now.

216All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 15 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 16, 2010 8:35 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flyers-Pens would have been much more entertaining.

217All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 15 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 16, 2010 9:00 pm

Big Ev wrote:Flyers-Pens would have been much more entertaining.

Sens-Flyers even moreso All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 15 649241

218All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 15 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 16, 2010 9:02 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

hemlock wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Flyers-Pens would have been much more entertaining.

Sens-Flyers even moreso All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 15 649241

Pens-Flyers is a better rivalry, but I know what you mean All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 15 54934

219All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 15 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 16, 2010 9:14 pm

Yeah I do, I just think this Sens team could have done some damage in this year of the upset. All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 15 521674

220All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 15 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 16, 2010 9:17 pm

Looks like the clock struck 12 for MTL.

Good day in the life of N4L, SJ and Mtl both lose... hopefully that trend continues.

221All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 15 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 16, 2010 9:22 pm

LMAO, they are chatting Ole! hahahaha. fantastic!

222All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 15 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

N4L wrote:LMAO, they are chatting Ole! hahahaha. fantastic!

Chatting?

223All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 15 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Chant, my bad.

224All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 15 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 16, 2010 10:13 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

N4L wrote:Looks like the clock struck 12 for MTL.

Good day in the life of N4L, SJ and Mtl both lose... hopefully that trend continues.

Couldnt agree more... A SJ vs Montreal final would suck...

225All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 15 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 16, 2010 11:48 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:Looks like the clock struck 12 for MTL.

Also a good day for SD. Ahhhhh!

226All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 15 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 16, 2010 11:53 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Also a good day for every REAL Sens fan. Ya, I just tossed that bomb out there All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 15 270956

227All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 15 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Mon May 17, 2010 12:21 am

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore

I'm glad the Habs came back to reality.

They're not going to beat the Flyers by playing the same way they did against the Pens and Caps because the Flyers are just a different animal. The Habs are going to go down in this series and down hard imo...

As for Heatley....lol

I enjoyed seeing him cost the Sharks the game.

228All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 15 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Mon May 17, 2010 12:22 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Urkie wrote:I'm glad the Habs came back to reality.

They're not going to beat the Flyers by playing the same way they did against the Pens and Caps because the Flyers are just a different animal. The Habs are going to go down in this series and down hard imo...

As for Heatley....lol

I enjoyed seeing him cost the Sharks the game.

Yeah, this is the Conference Finals now, he's gonna need to make better reads or he'll cost more games. ThumbsUp

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum