GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME 2 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Friday Apr. 16, 2010 - 7:00PM EST.

+21
Ev
sens4win
beerandsens
The Silfer Server
Hobiesens
rooneypoo
Number Twenty Nine
Hoags
Spirou
dennycrane
Hockeyhero22000
SensGal
PKC
SensHulk
PTFlea
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
wprager
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 17]

Hobiesens

Sophomore
Sophomore

We all talked about Sutton being more physical, wow!!

dennycrane

Veteran
Veteran

Leopold might have a boo-boo after that one.

Clean hit.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

This game is going to change now.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

That is a dangerous hit by Rupp. Smith could have gotten injured.

Good on Smith for wanting to fight there - he should be pissed at that.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Smith should go after the dumbarse opening the door to begin with too.

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

What a Diddling hit GAME 2 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Friday Apr. 16, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 13 601927

It's the kind of hit where I feel shame for cheering. You had to know it was coming. Sutton is a BEAST!

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

And why the heck did the linesmen jump in to rescue Talbot after Smith jerseyed him? BS

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

beerandsens wrote:What a Diddling hit GAME 2 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Friday Apr. 16, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 13 601927

It's the kind of hit where I feel shame for cheering. You had to know it was coming. Sutton is a BEAST!

Yeah, absolutely. As a Sens fan you love it, and it was obviously clean, but as a Pens fan of course you're mad. If the same hit happened in Ottawa to a Sen I'd be booing.

Leopold seems to be "okay".

Penguins are not happy about the hit and are looking for revenge, you saw the intensity and physicality pick up at the end, and obviously the fight. 2nd period will be more intense I think.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

That hit distracted me from the fact that I don't think Ottawa had a scoring chance apart from the goal.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:
beerandsens wrote:What a Diddling hit GAME 2 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Friday Apr. 16, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 13 601927

Yeah, absolutely. As a Sens fan you love it, and it was obviously clean, but as a Pens fan of course you're mad. If the same hit happened in Ottawa to a Sen I'd be booing.

Leopold seems to be "okay".

Penguins are not happy about the hit and are looking for revenge, you saw the intensity and physicality pick up at the end, and obviously the fight. 2nd period will be more intense I think.

Scratch that, he's done for the game at least.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Go figure... Ruutu and Gonchar rough it up and Ruutu and TALBOT get penalties... not Gonchar. Talbot should get 3rd man in too.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Philly ahead of Jersey 2-1 after 20 minutes.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Sens to the PP. Let's take advatnage of this and go uo 2-1

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Ruutu probably sold that but come one thats still a crosscheck from behind into the boards. The average guy would get 5 and a game plus a suspension.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

pens have a total of around 50 hits right now crazy, sutton 2min holding pens to the PP

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

How much of that was Sutton?

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

DAMN SO CLOSE!

come on ottawa screw these pens, just score

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

That could have been the game right there.... let's make no mistakes next time and get ti past the line.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum