GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME 2 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Friday Apr. 16, 2010 - 7:00PM EST.

+21
Ev
sens4win
beerandsens
The Silfer Server
Hobiesens
rooneypoo
Number Twenty Nine
Hoags
Spirou
dennycrane
Hockeyhero22000
SensGal
PKC
SensHulk
PTFlea
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
wprager
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 17]

SpezDispenser wrote:
PKC wrote:
If you think that line's gonna score 3 goals a game, you're kidding yourself.

Definitely not, the Fisher line has to produce for sure. Alfie wasn't his usual self either, a little bit of rust I think for everyone.

No kidding. We'll need more than the Kelly-Neil-Ruutu line to step up. The Pens fell asleep after the first goal for half the game last night. We won't be so fortunate in game 2 methinks.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:Who Are We? Who, who. Who, who.

Out here in these fields (at the Scotiabank Place), we farm for our meals.

It's been two years in the making, we won't get fooled again.

GAME 2 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Friday Apr. 16, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 8 Kidsalright

Atta boy, Dash (gave you a p+, I can't believe no-one else did).

Any way to get Zack Smith in there?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:I have heard way too many horror stories of Canadians or Americans having medical procedures done outside of North America. Mind you, there are the odd stories of people in Canada and the US who have had their share of medical nightmares.

But as you sad, anyways, we do hope he will be ok. But, for someone who is 25 years old to have had 4+ major knee injuries, you have to think how much more he can take? I know many people who have had bad knee injuries at 16 and their careers were over.

But he's running out of ligaments to tear up. Pretty soon they'll all be teflon or nylon or whatever the cool kids are using these days.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

The far right actually is Smith lol. I am missing Regin. It was tough to get their heads cocked to the side, except Foligno's, that's the way his head was.

SensGal

Rookie
Rookie

Honestly, for tomorrow. Neil line needs to play the same way they did last night. Smith line also needs to play the same way. Fisher line needs to at least not be in the negative (plus/minus wise), but having them produce would be great. The Alfie line needs to produce for sure. Karlsson and Volchenkov need to continue it. Carkner/Campoli/Sutton need to play great, and so does Elliot.

All that comes together, Sens will be totally and completely fine. That or Pens play poorly, and all is well.

I could see tomorrow's game go either way!

GO SENS GO!!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Game Day!!!

GO SENS GO!!!

Big test for the boys tonight... no Michalek, no Kovalev, no Kuba... all the pressure is on the Pens now... time to strike while the iron is hot.

Let's go boys!

Spirou

Spirou
Prospect
Prospect

Dash wrote:Yup, morale of the story is - don't trust the health care system outside of North america.

According to a 2000 World Health Organisation report, France has the best-ranked health care system in the world. Canada came 30th, the U.S. 37th. Surprised? I am.

http://www.photius.com/rankings/healthranks.html

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:The far right actually is Smith lol. I am missing Regin. It was tough to get their heads cocked to the side, except Foligno's, that's the way his head was.

I thought that *was* Regin. Funny.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY!!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!! GAME DAY!!!!

I got my jersey on. Hope I don't get rained on on the bike ride to work. Got pretty soaked coming home yesterday. It's not too bad, though. I'm working on that " Sorry, boss really not feeling that great" excuse so I can watch past the second period of one of those West games Smile

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

GO SENS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN IT TO WIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Spirou wrote:
Dash wrote:Yup, morale of the story is - don't trust the health care system outside of North america.

According to a 2000 World Health Organisation report, France has the best-ranked health care system in the world. Canada came 30th, the U.S. 37th. Surprised? I am.

I am surprised, thats' pretty low. Wonder if it is because of the wait times for procedures? Or lack of doctors for the number of patients?

Dash wrote:
Spirou wrote:

I am surprised, thats' pretty low. Wonder if it is because of the wait times for procedures? Or lack of doctors for the number of patients?

what makes a "good" health system? access to what you need?

I was in Paris recently. Wife was ill she was able to get stuff over the counter that you couldn't get unless you see a doctor here. it was very convienent.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

That could be taken advantage of you would think.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to hockey... what are we expecting for lines tonight?

Regin - Spezza - Alfredsson
Cullen - Fisher - Foligno
Ruutu - Kelly - Neil
Shannon - Z. Smith - Winchester

Phillips - Volchenkov
Sutton - Karlsson
Campoli - Carkner

Elliott
Leclaire

Scratches: Donovan, Lee
Injuries: Kuba, Kovalev, Michalek

shabbs wrote:Back to hockey... what are we expecting for lines tonight?

Regin - Spezza - Alfredsson
Ruutu - Kelly - Neil

Phillips - Volchenkov
Sutton - Karlsson
Campoli - Carkner

Elliott
Leclaire

Donovan - Spezza - Alfredsson
Ruutu - Kelly - Neil

Phillips - Donovan
Sutton - Karlsson
Campoli - Carkner

Elliott
Donovan

could Kuba come back at all these play offs?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hopefully Cheechoo clears and he can be back in the lineup on Sunday.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

That's a lot of Donovan's.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

What do you call a group of "Donovans"? A shean?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum