GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST.

+30
strachattack
The Silfer Server
Hockeyhero22000
M_Christopher
Bramlet07
SensGal
sens4win
Spirou
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
LethalLehner
SensHulk
LeCaptain
dennycrane
Riprock
Urkie
Flo The Action
PKC
Ev
CockRoche
rooneypoo
SensGirl11
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
TheAvatar
wprager
Number Twenty Nine
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
34 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 66  Next

Pittsburgh @ Ottawa, April 20th, 2010

GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. Vote_lcap29%GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. Vote_lcap227%GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. Vote_rcap2 27% [ 3 ]
GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. Vote_lcap227%GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. Vote_rcap2 27% [ 3 ]
GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. Vote_lcap20%GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. Vote_lcap236%GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. Vote_rcap2 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 66]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST.
GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. Pens_v10

GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. LargeGAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. AtGAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. Large

Bye-bye home ice? That was short lived eh?

Yet again the Sens made Crosby appear all world. Oh how the Sens need to get their heads out of there arses let me count the ways.

1 - Elliott needs to stop the stoppable pucks and maybe try not allowing the first shot to go in?
    2 - Just because Crosby's in a puck battle with you or is coming to take the puck away doesn't mean you have to just give it to him.
    3 - Sutton - When playing D on any player, including Crosby, maybe you should think about getting at least one of Puck or Player?
    4 - Clouston - Spezza is NOT working against the Crosby line. Try something else. Perhaps someone who knows how to play against Crosby?
    5 - Get a pulse at the start of the game not when you're down 4-1 and it's too little too late.

The Sens host the Pens for game 4 at SBP on Tuesday night and will look to pull even in this series. Another effort like Sunday's and we'll be talking about how Ottawa will soon be packing their equipment for the off season. Ottawa needs a checking line out against Crosby that's not afraid to hit him into submission. They also need to keep A-Train and Phillips out there whenever Crosby is on the ice. Clouston was flat out badly out coached in terms of line match-ups, which should not happen on home ice, all night. There were times when Carkner or Sutton were defending Crosby!! With a solid effort from this entire team we should see a convincing win by the Sens on Tuesday night. Like I said in the game 2 GDT Elliott needs to be NHL 1st star of the week calibre. He's certainly capable of it and we need it now more than ever.

Game Coverage

TV: VERSUS (HD),CBC (HD),RDS (HD)
    Radio: Team 1200
    Web: check ATDHE.net and Justin.tv

Latest updates:

Lineups

Ottawa
    Pittsburgh

Ottawa Key Injuries

Milan Michalek (torn ACL, done for the year)
    Filip Kuba (back surgery, out a month)
    Alexei Kovalev (torn ACL, done for the year)

Penguins Key Injuries

Jordan Leopold (temporal confusion -- he still thinks it's yesterday)

Playoff Previews:

ESPN Preview
    Ottawa Senators.com Preview

ESPN Playoff Stats
To be added

Media Links:

Official Sens Twitter
    SensTVOnline

GO SENS GO!!!

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The return of Cheechoo? I think we'll see him in Game 4. That was frustrating to watch last night... getting beat all over the place. They've gotta get that fire inside them and want to win it more than the other team.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Twitter it up!

http://twitter.com/GMHockey/status/12452939099

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Gold in Diving?

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

I don't get to see coaches corner, since I have to listen to the Crosby love fest on FSN.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, "Consello" did get the game winner, but I get your point Grapes. I think.

What exactly was the point showing the interference/cross checking on Crosby? Are you telling me that the reason they are calling 4 dives as penalties because they missed calling one interference? Or did the call that one, too? I'm confused.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

I think he's saying the officiating is cr@p. Any time Leggo steps on the ice, we're done for.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

does someone know the music guy at SBP? Can they play Holy Diver by Dio or Killswitch Engage every time Crosby steps on the ice?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Number Twenty Nine wrote:does someone know the music guy at SBP? Can they play Holy Diver by Dio or Killswitch Engage every time Crosby steps on the ice?

E-mail your suggestion to mailt://mornings@team1200.com and maybe they'll put the message through.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Number Twenty Nine wrote:I think he's saying the officiating is cr@p. Any time Leggo steps on the ice, we're done for.

I, for one, will certainly not argue with him.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Number Twenty Nine wrote:does someone know the music guy at SBP? Can they play Holy Diver by Dio or Killswitch Engage every time Crosby steps on the ice?

E-mail your suggestion to mailt://mornings@team1200.com and maybe they'll put the message through.

done.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Tickets still available for tomorrow's game...

http://senators.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=61556

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Tickets still available for tomorrow's game...

Not surprised. After Sunday's display I'm starting to regret that I bought playoff tickets at all.

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Not surprised. After Sunday's display I'm starting to regret that I bought playoff tickets at all.
Say it ain't so... Apollo...

Wink

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Say it ain't so... Apollo...

Wink

On the bright side I only had to pay for 2 games because I doubt this one makes it to game 6 if they keep playing the way they have.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 66]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum