GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST.

+30
strachattack
The Silfer Server
Hockeyhero22000
M_Christopher
Bramlet07
SensGal
sens4win
Spirou
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
LethalLehner
SensHulk
LeCaptain
dennycrane
Riprock
Urkie
Flo The Action
PKC
Ev
CockRoche
rooneypoo
SensGirl11
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
TheAvatar
wprager
Number Twenty Nine
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 66  Next

Pittsburgh @ Ottawa, April 20th, 2010

GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 2 Vote_lcap227%GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 27% [ 3 ]
GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 2 Vote_lcap227%GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 27% [ 3 ]
GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 2 Vote_lcap236%GAME 4 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (2), Tuesday Apr. 20, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 66]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Tickets still available for tomorrow's game...

http://senators.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=61556

Not surprised. After Sunday's display I'm starting to regret that I bought playoff tickets at all.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Not surprised. After Sunday's display I'm starting to regret that I bought playoff tickets at all.
Say it ain't so... Apollo...

Wink

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Wink

On the bright side I only had to pay for 2 games because I doubt this one makes it to game 6 if they keep playing the way they have.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Wink

On the bright side I only had to pay for 2 games because I doubt this one makes it to game 6 if they keep playing the way they have.
Keep the faith man... bounce back game in Game 4... tie up the series 2-2 and it's a whole new ball game.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

There's a ray of sunshine.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

What goes around comes around as they say

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Wink

Keep the faith man... bounce back game in Game 4... tie up the series 2-2 and it's a whole new ball game.

I have zero faith right now. In the last two losses Elliott has allowed 3 suspect goals. That's 50% of his goals allowed in games 2 and 3. That alone will kill a team even if the rest of the team steps up in game 4.

- Unknown Author

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Clouston should have pulled him after 3 to make a statement

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The only question in my mind right now is who will be the one to put their dunce cap on for game four and make Crosby look like the best hockey player on the planet. Scratch that. I have more than one question. The other is by how many goals to the Sens lose in game 4 and how long does it take the Sens to get back to Ottawa and clear out their lockers when they lose the series in 5.

- Unknown Author

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I'm not putting the blame on Elliott too much.

Our forwards have to score more than 1-2 goals as well.

It's a team effort and the offence is choking out there.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Wink

So basically, you're saying that us losing in 5 is the "bright side" because you don't have to pay for playoff game tickets? If you don't want to shell out the cash to watch the extra games, I'm sure you can sell them at cost. I was so annoyed by your post I had to rewrite my answer 3 times

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Wink

I have zero faith right now.
I'm sorry to hear that man...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:I'm not putting the blame on Elliott too much.

Elliott has his part in this but the rest of the team can start by hitting the net. That would probably help. Also, when Cooke or Orpik or whoever take liberties with our good players out there, leave them alone. Go after their good players for crying out loud. It's pretty Diddling simple.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Hoags wrote:I'm not putting the blame on Elliott too much.

Elliott has his part in this but the rest of the team can start by hitting the net. That would probably help. Also, when Cooke or Orpik or whoever take liberties with our good players out there, leave them alone. Go after their good players for crying out loud. It's pretty Diddling simple.

I think the Sens are terrified to take a penalty. Sutton has regressed after leveling Leopold and the rest of the team is playing really really safe to avoid giving the Pens a PP.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TheAvatar wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Wink

So basically, you're saying that us losing in 5 is the "bright side" because you don't have to pay for playoff game tickets? If you don't want to shell out the cash to watch the extra games, I'm sure you can sell them at cost. I was so annoyed by your post I had to rewrite my answer 3 times

I don't mind paying for quality, effort and smart play. When the team plays like they've lost most of their brain cells then I get pissed off that I'm paying for garbage.

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

BTW, I've been a full season (two half seasons) ticket holder since the year of the lockout and will continue to be one and continue to buy the playoff tickets but it won't stop me from being pissed off when I see the Sens play like they did in game 3 and gift wrap a win for the Pens when they can't afford to give games away.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:BTW, I've been a full season (two half seasons) ticket holder since the year of the lockout and will continue to be one and continue to buy the playoff tickets but it won't stop me from being pissed off when I see the Sens play like they did in game 3 and gift wrap a win for the Pens when they can't afford to give games away.

You should be. In my case, 3 hours of my busy day to watch garbage from a team that I KNOW is better is enough of an investment to entitle me to be royally pissed off.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:BTW, I've been a full season (two half seasons) ticket holder since the year of the lockout and will continue to be one and continue to buy the playoff tickets but it won't stop me from being pissed off when I see the Sens play like they did in game 3 and gift wrap a win for the Pens when they can't afford to give games away.

You should be. In my case, 3 hours of my busy day to watch garbage from a team that I KNOW is better is enough of an investment to entitle me to be royally pissed off.

I gave you a plus 1 for that comment. Another thing I'm sick of is the Sens making Crosby look better than he is. He's already a good player without making stupid plays around him.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum