GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST.

+34
LeCaptain
benIII24III
cain69
beerandsens
garblar
dennycrane
Devo
M_Christopher
Numerodooze
sens4win
SensHulk
Hockeyhero22000
Riprock
Ev
KidKarlsson
SDH89
SensGirl11
caissie_1
The Silfer Server
Cronie
PKC
Hoags
asq2
Spirou
TheAvatar
Bramlet07
Hobiesens
Flo The Action
PTFlea
wprager
shabbs
Number Twenty Nine
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next

Ottawa @ Pittsburgh - Apr 14, 2010

GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 16 Vote_lcap255%GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 16 Vote_rcap2 55% [ 6 ]
GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 16 Vote_lcap20%GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 16 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 16 Vote_lcap20%GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 16 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 16 Vote_lcap227%GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 16 Vote_rcap2 27% [ 3 ]
GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 16 Vote_lcap218%GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 16 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 35]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:Bob McKenzie indicates that Cheechoo has been put on re-entry waivers... what? Is the waiver wire still on now?

http://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie/status/12171625326

That's bizarre. Where's Dr. Poo when you need him?

At the tweed and suede elbow patch sportcoat store.
They also sell pipes...

One-stop shopping at it's best! GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 16 226479

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:This Just in: If you don't eat at the Cheshire Cat on Carp road the Sens will lose. I just read it yesterday out front of the restaurant. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

I was there two weekends ago. Does that count?

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:This Just in: If you don't eat at the Cheshire Cat on Carp road the Sens will lose. I just read it yesterday out front of the restaurant. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Not sure. You'll have to call them and ask.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:This Just in: If you don't eat at the Cheshire Cat on Carp road the Sens will lose. I just read it yesterday out front of the restaurant. GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 16 805406 GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 16 235689

It really should.

I was wondering, though, if you brought a Big Mac combo and ate it there, would that count?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just a superfluous bit of text from another article, I bet. The guy likely hit CTL-C by accident. It's not a error, it's an unfortunate mistake. From the broken grammar it is obvious what happened.

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Wow. Just Wow. I've got no other words for this ridiculous mistake made by the National Post.

http://www.nationalpost.com/sports/nhl-playoffs/story.html?id=2902485

Defence Tyler Myers, the 6-foot-8 rookie, was The Senators, with Andy Sutton and Matt Carkner, are tougher than in past years, and they still have Chris Phillips and Anton Volchenkov to face opponents' top lines. Pittsburgh might be a little weaker since since playoff stalwart Rob Scuderi left for Los Angeles, but Gonchar and Kris Letang are offensive threats.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Clouston presser from today:

http://bit.ly/aBX62Z

MP3.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

You know, I'd rather the Sens be the underdogs in this one. Let everyone count them out, that way the pressure is off them.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I don't want to alarm anyone but we're just under 5 hours away from puck drop. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:This Just in: If you don't eat at the Cheshire Cat on Carp road the Sens will lose. I just read it yesterday out front of the restaurant. GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 16 805406 GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 16 235689

It really should.

I was wondering, though, if you brought a Big Mac combo and ate it there, would that count?

Interesting loophole you present. We'd have to see if they'd even allow you into the restaurant with it though.

- Unknown Author

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

TSNBobMcKenzie

Ottawa puts Jonathan Cheechoo on re-entry waivers and Phx's Joel Perrault and Bos's Dany Sabourin clear re-entry waivers.

Players still have to go through re-entry waivers in the post-season? Can he be claimed?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:

It really should.

Based on the sign alone without knowing any further details or fine print I'd say you could walk in there with a handful of peanuts, scarf them down within the restaurant property and you'd be fine.

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:TSNBobMcKenzie

Ottawa puts Jonathan Cheechoo on re-entry waivers and Phx's Joel Perrault and Bos's Dany Sabourin clear re-entry waivers.

Players still have to go through re-entry waivers in the post-season? Can he be claimed?

shabbs already posted it and posed the question but no one seems to have the answer as of yet.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:

It really should.

Based on the sign alone without knowing any further details or fine print I'd say you could walk in there with a handful of peanuts, scarf them down within the restaurant property and you'd be fine.

Advantage : Seaway

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:

It really should.

Advantage : Seaway

Indeed. The problem is the sign says you need to eat here. Do they mean right under the sign, on the sign, in the restaurant. Very ambiguous. Thinking

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The other question that remains is does it only apply to those that have read the sign or those that are aware of the consequences should they not eat there?

- Unknown Author

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Dash wrote:TSNBobMcKenzie

shabbs already posted it and posed the question but no one seems to have the answer as of yet.

i cannot guarentee but i am pretty sure if someone did pick him up they would not be allowed to use him in the playoffs so i would expect no problems so if i am correct either he passes through and we have a hard worker for the playoffs or he gets taken in which case we lose his contract from our books either way it is a good sign

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Game notes for tonight:

http://senators.nhl.com/v2/ext/PDFs/100414_OttatPitt.pdf

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GET THOSE BEERS ON ICE!!!!

THE PLAYOFF PUCK DROPS IN LESS THAN 5 HOURS!!!!

GO SENS GO!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum