GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd

+23
stempniaksen
sens4win
Ev
jamvan
Number Twenty Nine
AlfieisGod11
LeCaptain
ddt
Riprock
asq2
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
strachattack
dennycrane
wprager
Flo The Action
Hoags
Hayden
Urkie
PKC
SeawaySensFan
rooneypoo
PTFlea
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd

POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 4 Vote_lcap29%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 3 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 4 Vote_lcap29%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 3 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 4 Vote_lcap220%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 7 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 4 Vote_lcap211%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 4 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 4 Vote_lcap214%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 5 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 4 Vote_lcap211%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 4 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 4 Vote_lcap26%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 6% [ 2 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 4 Vote_lcap220%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 32]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:If it's Seidenberg, why the heck didn't we just do it with Cullen, why do two separate transactions?

I'm pretty sure Seidenberg is in Florida.

Well no wonder Rutherford is having such a hard time trading him to Murray then. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

strachattack

Rookie
Rookie

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:If it's Seidenberg, why the heck didn't we just do it with Cullen, why do two separate transactions?

POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 4 Icon_scratch Hmmm... so he is. I didn't realize that. So Seidenberg's the plan B if Ballard's too expensive.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:

That would make it harder for Rutherford to deal him then.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

That would make it harder for Rutherford to deal him then.

Stranger things have happened. Sarcasm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Who are people thinking about when they say someone completely off the radar?

Shea Weber? POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 4 159628

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I finally made my pick. "Someone COMPLETELY off the radar". The names mentioned are clearly the best choices but with the deal for Cullen, Murray has already shown that the best choices are not choices he is willing to pay for.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:Shea Weber? POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 4 159628

Oh man...I would be doing backflips if that happened. Literally, I'd be in the hospital after trying, but I'd do a backflip or two.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:I finally made my pick. "Someone COMPLETELY off the radar". The names mentioned are clearly the best choices but with the deal for Cullen, Murray has already shown that the best choices are not choices he is willing to pay for.

Cullen was a really shrewd pickup, you don't like it?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:I finally made my pick. "Someone COMPLETELY off the radar". The names mentioned are clearly the best choices but with the deal for Cullen, Murray has already shown that the best choices are not choices he is willing to pay for.

Shrewd, nice but not the best player available. It'll be shrewder if Kelly is dealt for one of the D on the list because that's where Cullen would fit best, as a replacement for Kelly.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Shrewd, nice but not the best player available. It'll be shrewder if Kelly is dealt for one of the D on the list because that's where Cullen would fit best, as a replacement for Kelly.

One of them though, no? How many forwards out there are available and are as good as Cullen?

Are you underrating Cullen? I think you might be. Ahhhhh!

SpezDispenser wrote:

I don't. It's not like we don't have his brand of player on the team already. I'm happy Picard is gone, but I feel like Murray shot his load on Cullen, who I don't see making a huge difference.

To me, he seems like a guy who's a great fit in Carolina, but not so much elsewhere. The New York Rangers would agree with this point of view as well.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

You keep wanting to trade Kelly and that keeps aggravating me. I think that long term, you're not going to replace Kelly with a 33 year old Cullen besides, Kelly has been one of our best players this year; as N4L would say, get your head out of the stats book. There is more to Hockey than how many goals and assists you score.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

One of them though, no? How many forwards out there are available and are as good as Cullen?

Are you underrating Cullen? I think you might be. Ahhhhh!

We're already forcing Cs to play LW because of the hole that still exists there. I like Cullen, I just think he's more of what we already have.

Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly Trade Kelly

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Who are people thinking about when they say someone completely off the radar?
Schneider Smile

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:
I don't. It's not like we don't have his brand of player on the team already. I'm happy Picard is gone, but I feel like Murray shot his load on Cullen, who I don't see making a huge difference.

To me, he seems like a guy who's a great fit in Carolina, but not so much elsewhere. The New York Rangers would agree with this point of view as well.

Dung, I hope you're wrong.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:

Cullen was an upgrade over Cheechoo.

Better point production
Useful on the power play(point)
Solid 2-way player
Similar cap hit
Playoff/SCF experience

Remains to be seen if it pays off but on paper that's where Cullen fits in IMHO.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, I'm really excited about Cullen once he settles in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 32]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum