GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd

+23
stempniaksen
sens4win
Ev
jamvan
Number Twenty Nine
AlfieisGod11
LeCaptain
ddt
Riprock
asq2
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
strachattack
dennycrane
wprager
Flo The Action
Hoags
Hayden
Urkie
PKC
SeawaySensFan
rooneypoo
PTFlea
27 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd

POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd Vote_lcap29%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd Vote_rcap2 9% [ 3 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd Vote_lcap29%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd Vote_rcap2 9% [ 3 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd Vote_lcap220%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd Vote_rcap2 20% [ 7 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd Vote_lcap211%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd Vote_rcap2 11% [ 4 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd Vote_lcap214%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd Vote_rcap2 14% [ 5 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd Vote_lcap211%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd Vote_rcap2 11% [ 4 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd Vote_lcap26%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd Vote_rcap2 6% [ 2 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd Vote_lcap220%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd Vote_rcap2 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 32]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Simple question, you all know we're getting someone, who will it be?

POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd 235689

Last edited by SpezDispenser on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ballard, so much potential there.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

I'd add Seidenberg and Zidlicky as options. Smile

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:I'd add Seidenberg and Zidlicky as options. Smile

Will do!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:Ballard, so much potential there.

You legitimately think we'll acquire Ballard?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think those guys are on everybodys radar. Will be tough to bid on any of them and win.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Acquiring Ballard would be damn near a coup.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:Acquiring Ballard would be damn near a coup.

Wow, would it ever.

Or we could target Tim Gleason. POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd 159628

Dont know if we will but that's who I would like to see here.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:

Wow, would it ever.

Or we could target Tim Gleason. POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd 159628

He's so much better than Volchenkov from what I hear. POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd 159628

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Dont know if we will but that's who I would like to see here.

Does adding a guy like Ballard without giving away any parts from the roster (hopefully) make us one of the favorites in the East?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Wow, would it ever.

He's so much better than Volchenkov from what I hear. POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd 159628

I've heard the same... POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd 169126

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:
Does adding a guy like Ballard without giving away any parts from the roster (hopefully) make us one of the favorites in the East?

You can't do that, Foligno would be going for sure, but yes, it would make us one of three favourites to win the East IMO.

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore

I think it will end up being Sutton. He'll come cheap and he's a warrior. Plus he's from the Ottawa area and Murray seems to like that.

If not him then I'll say Seidenberg but my first pick is Sutton.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll go Robidas, I think what SSF and others have been selling is true, they need to shed salary and Bryan Murray will be right there knocking on the door for Robidas. But, with Robidas signing and extension recently, does that make it LESS likely?

Still..I'll choose him first. Hamhuis second and...Andy Sutton third.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 32]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum