GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010

+18
M_Christopher
Hobiesens
asq2
Bramlet07
SensFan71
sens4win
SensGirl11
Number Twenty Nine
Hoags
PKC
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
TheAvatar
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Calgary @ Ottawa Feb 9, 2010

GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 13 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 13 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 13 Vote_lcap227%GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 13 Vote_rcap2 27% [ 4 ]
GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 13 Vote_lcap240%GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 13 Vote_rcap2 40% [ 6 ]
GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 13 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 13 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 13 Vote_lcap27%GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 13 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 13 Vote_lcap226%GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 13 Vote_rcap2 26% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

Wow exercise bike interviews are back ! (end of TSN highlights)

I haven't seen those since the SCF run !

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
marakh wrote:No guys, number of games played is the 1st tie breaker.

Oh. :crossarms:

dont look now but new jersey only has 74 points in second place with 2 games at hand (the same number as buffalo)

Yeah, I noticed that too, how the heck did that happen? Ahhhhh!

They traded for a bust GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 13 159628

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:
marakh wrote:Kuba looks so soft and his passes look disinterested. I don't know if he's on some morphine or what, but he should switch to ecstasy.

He looks SO slow lately, too. It's like he's got an injury or something.

I was at the game and I actually thought Kuba had a strong game. I didn't notice him turning over the puck and in fact I remember, on a few occasions, him getting the Sens out of trouble in their own end.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:There was another play where Spezza glided around the net and just layed his stick on the guy during a forcheck that was pathetic at best... after that you didnt see him gliding the rest of the game. Clouston def bit into him after that 1st because he was the worst player out there for The Sens. But again, to his credit he came back and played solid and scored the winner for his efforts.

Cant get over the play Kovy made on Iginla right at the end there, Kovy is awesome to watch and glad he is here another year at least. He's easily worth that 5 mil.

I read through this entire thread just to see if someone commented on that. I totally agree. He was all over him in the Calgary zone, Iggy slipps free and gets into our zone and who's there pestering him again? Freakin' Kovalev. That is the kind of play and the kind of game I hope we see from him in the playoffs. Diddling awesome.

+1 to you N4L.

- Unknown Author

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cheechoo had quite a game last night too, which I am sure might have been pointed out already, too lazy to go post scrolling at this time of the morning lol, but he was all around the net, just of course, couldn't find the back of the net.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wow guys. I think we need a Clouston Appreciation thread. He outcoached Sutter tonight. And Cheechoo played really well (can't believe how cursed he is! He should have had 2 goals tonight). But can't help but feel that Clouston's little rant on Cheech (and his 500th game) had something to do with that.

Yo that backcheck by Kovalev at the end of the game was epic! He's proving he's worth the extra money BM spent on him, and we're not even at the playoffs yet! Bring on the CRAPITALS! GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM Tuesday, Feb. 9 2010 - Page 13 43150

My favorite play of the game came very early last night. Reghier went back to retrieve a dump in and had Regin come after him at full speed. Reghier saw Regin coming quickly at him and made a soft reversal of the puck trying to avoid the hit causing a turnover and a great scoring chance for the Sens. The Flames D seemed to be very aware of the forecheck last night in general and turned over a lot of pucks. When the Sens really get on the forecheck they can be very good at it making them very tough to play against.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

My favourite sequence in that game was Kovalev shadowing Iggy at the end of that game.

- Unknown Author

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

my favorite part was when we won Sarcasm

Last edited by sens4win on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

sens4win wrote:my favorite part was when we one Sarcasm

Are you sure it wasn't when we two'd.

- Unknown Author

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

sens4win wrote:my favorite part was when we won Sarcasm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

you really like pointing out my grammar mistakes almost as much as i like making them

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

sens4win wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

you really like pointing out my grammar mistakes almost as much as i like making them

Almost. It's more fun for me than annoying. Just wait until Prages starts posting again. He's probably bursting at the seams trying not to correct your spelling and grammar.

Keep it up because it might just force him out of his self imposed posting ban. Laughing3

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
sens4win wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Almost. It's more fun for me than annoying. Just wait until Prages starts posting again. He's probably bursting at the seams trying not to correct your spelling and grammar.

Keep it up because it might just force him out of his self imposed posting ban. Laughing3

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
sens4win wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

so once he sends my rep points down to a pulp for my lack of reviewing before sending do you use your rep powers to help me ? Sarcasm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think wprager may just have to put you on ignore or risk an aneurysm. Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I think wprager may just have to put you on ignore or risk an aneurysm. Ahhhhh!
Laughing3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum